Lightning

Calling Mike Wesley AutoLogic

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2000, 08:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Calling Mike Wesley AutoLogic

Mike, What is this new chip design? Does this allow for the four position switch Sal was talking about.
Like to run 1- 26" tires, 1-28" tires, 1-28" tires with agressive timing & 1 stock.
Jim

------------------
99 lightning
red,snuglid
PSP Chip & Filter
12.930 106.1 best
bassini
build date 4/14/99
NLOC # 362

Old 06-15-2000, 11:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Jim, Sal here. Mike does not "frequent" the board, so he probably won't see your question. I can answer it however. The design of C&M chip that most are familiar with is the Cal-pack. This chip is an exposed module, with a ribbon connector that plugs into the PCM, and the chip sits inside the PCM. This is what most PSP customers have, before the "temp" chips. The first "new" chips are the current temp ones. They were capable of holding four programs, but because of thier size and where the wires came out, you could not use that function, making them only usable as a single program chip. The "revised" new chip, is the same kind (sealed, reflashable) but it is half the size and the wires come out in a better location, allowing me to use the multiple program set up. I am getting a small number of these new chips this weekend, and getting more next week, so if you have a temp chip, you can expect to be contacted for exchange.

------------------
SAL - TEAM PSP
Best ET 13.09 Best MPH 104.58mph Best 60ft 1.87
Power Surge Performance 99 Lightning Chip and Filter Kit, full Bassani Exhaust, M/T ET Streets PowerSurgePerf@aol.com

Quick Reply: Calling Mike Wesley AutoLogic