Lightning

L'S TAKE 2 OF 3 TOP SPOTS AT LSR FRIDAY NITE

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2000 | 05:26 PM
|
Talking L'S TAKE 2 OF 3 TOP SPOTS AT LSR FRIDAY NITE

8 LIGHTNINGS SHOWED FOR STREET STOCK ELIMINATOR NITE. Track was slippery but fairly even in both lanes. Of course, it got faster ast eh evening cooled. 6 L'S made the firsst round and jockey as we might we ended up having L race L in two of the elimination rounds. In practice I (noelvm-stock) had the big race with 1BADFRD with his chip, filter and new PROM-80 MAF. I beat him again. WYLDMAN with Beastie just out of the shop and stock fell to me in practice and in elimanations when I caused him to brake out of a 9.45 dial in and he ran a 9.35. The one truck (besides Jarrods) that I couldn't beat was Brians who has only a PSP chip and filter. I hole shot him by .3 and he still beat me. Man give me a PSP CHIP!!!!!
I beat Brian in eliminations when he redlited. Finally down to one F body Jarrod and Me. Jarrod draws a bye and I race. .48 reaction time, red lite, man i was close. Jarrod runs and looses. Lightings finish second, third, and fifth. Stock my best run was 8.99. In eliminations I kept lowering my dial in which started at 9.07 and ended at 9.02. We had a cold beer with the F-bodies which we also meet once a month on club Sunday. A GREAT TIME and to think I wasted my youth chasing women and drinking beer.
Lord let me live long enough to win the big one!!!!!! noelvm
------------------
99.5 Red Ligntning, Syn Oil, Eldebrock 5512 muffler, BFG drag radials, Bugflector, G&H Lens covers,
70 Vette LS-6

[This message has been edited by noelvm (edited 06-17-2000).]

Old 06-17-2000 | 05:42 PM
Thumbs up

Hey Noelvm, Sal here. Great job, sounds like you guys had a blast. I wish our local track did night racing . Nice cool nightime air does wonders for the ETs As for that chip, you know what to do

------------------
SAL - TEAM PSP
Best ET 13.09 Best MPH 104.58mph Best 60ft 1.87
Power Surge Performance 99 Lightning Chip and Filter Kit, full Bassani Exhaust, M/T ET Streets PowerSurgePerf@aol.com

Quick Reply: L'S TAKE 2 OF 3 TOP SPOTS AT LSR FRIDAY NITE