Lightning

JUST ABOUT TIME COLORADO PEOPLE

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2000 | 02:35 PM
What car show is this that you are talking about? I may be able to show up on July 2.

------------------
hytek1dr@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Freeway/7515/

Old 06-23-2000 | 02:45 PM
|
Talking

hay fordman
the car show is at Fazolis and they have it every sunday 11:00 to 2:00 (i think that is the time) would like to have you there it is on Iliff and Parker we plan to meet there about 45min before the shows starts so we all can meet and get our trucks in the same area.. hope to see you there!!!!
Allan

------------------
1999 F150 Bright Red Extended Cab 4x4 Off Road, With Gray Interior, 5.4L, 3.73 Gears,

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Stainless Steel Nerf Bars
Stainless Steel Rocker Pannels
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Superchip (in and loveing it)
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Wish List: F1 Ram Air Hood, Tinted Side Windows, Wiper Crawl, Viser, Supercharger, NOS, ETC...

Old 06-28-2000 | 09:37 PM
Cool

Well Geez...I usually get up around 5am, but since its a sunday maybe get upat 6am...then spend an hour trying to find the place and spend time polishing and detailing so I'll be there when ya all arrive, hows that?

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., ,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 6" rear with 'C' notch/flip kit & 3" front with coils, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Braided Hose covers (red), wire loom covers (purple), CoolFlex radiator hose (chrome w/red connectors), red color matched nut covers, Color coded TB with "killer bumble bee", Radiator cover, and electric box cover, Billet master cyclinder cover, Billet antenna, billet badges (FORD F-150), billet 3rd brake light, billet pedals, billet rear view mirror, clear corner lenses, tweed Dash (Pewter color),Tweed door panels w/sculted flames, Blaupunkt "Nevada" Digiceiver CD w/remote (red), Q-forms w/diamond mids & tweeters. Tweed headliner w/sculted flames. Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Billet sill plates. JUST received and put on Creative Designs bumper/valance cover w/lights, "speed grill" smooth wiper cowl and street scene mirrors, "Innovation Industries Pro Sport Toneau cover", clear rear lenses,white face gauges w/red letters/numbers

FUTURE MODS... custom steel roll pan, shaved tailgate handle, swing tailgate, suicide hood w/chrome rollers, "ghost" flames, KMC "Venom" 20" rims w/255/45/20, shaved door handles, window tint, alarm, airbags, billet wipers, billet resevoirs, custom tweed bedlining, subs, amps.

Old 06-29-2000 | 08:50 AM
|
Hay all it back up and running great

cable what time do you plan to show up i was thinking that if you want to i will show up earlyer than wwe can detial up our trucks and jam to some tunes maybe like 9am i will be up way before that but need to eat before i leave..

i will send you the phone number of where i am staying what time do you think that you will be calling so i know that i will be home

latter all Allan

------------------
1999 F150 Bright Red Extended Cab 4x4 Off Road, With Gray Interior, 5.4L, 3.73 Gears,

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Wish List: F1 Ram Air Hood, Tinted Side Windows, Wiper Crawl, Viser, Supercharger, NOS, ETC...

Old 06-30-2000 | 01:11 PM
Won't be there guys and girl (CA)!

Going to Rock Springs in Wyoming to do a little dune riding. Take lots of pictures for me so I can see what I will missed out on!

Old 06-30-2000 | 01:16 PM
You suck Jared. Are we cruising tonight or what? What do you think Westy would be like tonight?
CA

Old 07-01-2000 | 12:55 AM
|
Talking

See you all out there

latter all Allan

------------------

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Old 07-01-2000 | 08:06 PM
Cool

I'll be heading up there tonight...Just got the tailgate out of the shop this afternoon. So I'll leave here around midnight and be up there around 6 am, then give ya a call Allan say about 8:30-9:00 am?

Quick Reply: JUST ABOUT TIME COLORADO PEOPLE