Lightning

JUST ABOUT TIME COLORADO PEOPLE

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2000 | 01:33 PM
|
Cool JUST ABOUT TIME COLORADO PEOPLE

HI all
I have brought this up before but it is getting closer to the time that i will be out there in Aurora Co and I would like to meet up with some of you and maybe go to the car show on sunday the 2ed of July or just get toghter that day. I am leaving minnesota on the 30 of June and will be out there for the week.. lets see how many people are going to be in town to get toghter that day. hope to see you all
Allan

------------------
1999 F150 Bright Red Extended Cab 4x4 Off Road, With Gray Interior, 5.4L, 3.73 Gears,

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Stainless Steel Nerf Bars
Stainless Steel Rocker Pannels
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Superchip (in and loveing it)
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Wish List: F1 Ram Air Hood, Tinted Side Windows, Wiper Crawl, Viser, Supercharger, NOS, ETC...

Old 06-15-2000 | 05:00 PM
Question

What's wiper crawl?

Old 06-15-2000 | 05:51 PM
Smile

YAY,

As far as I can see I'm there. We'll figure something out. I'll talk to Wells and see if we can get ahold of Sean and Eric and Jared and some guy with a red Lightning with a sun roof that I keep seeing around Englewood. We'll keep in touch

CA

------------------
Christy Ann
WhiteLightninSVT@aol.com
Have you ever seen an Angel riding a Lightning bolt~
1999.5 White SVT Lightning
PSP Air Filter Kit
PSP Chip Manufacturer Installed
Cervinis 3" Cowl Induction Hood
3568 out of 4000, August *Friday* 13th, 1999
763 out of 866 white
NLOC #398
Denver Rec Truck Tags *I8URCHV*
Semi Final Qualifier at WFC 2000 13.43@102.7
1.96 60' on F1s
TEAM PSP

Old 06-16-2000 | 09:50 AM
|
Talking

That sounds great I will be there.
if you want to shoot me an e mail at asapp@hdrinc.com we can talk to you more or just post it up here i check it everyday
see you on the 2ed hay can you give me a ride in your L? never been in one before

latter Allan

------------------
1999 F150 Bright Red Extended Cab 4x4 Off Road, With Gray Interior, 5.4L, 3.73 Gears,

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Wish List: F1 Ram Air Hood, Tinted Side Windows, Wiper Crawl, Viser, Supercharger, NOS, ETC...

[This message has been edited by MN99F150-1 (edited 06-16-2000).]

Old 06-16-2000 | 01:03 PM
Smile

I'll be out of town till July 6th. Drop me a line if the meeting is the 6th or later.
kschmidt@amecolorado.com
Kent

------------------
99 White Lightning
#2277, built 6-11-99
52 F2 Street Rod built from scratch-yes by me!

Old 06-16-2000 | 01:44 PM
Kent,

One of these days you are going to have to give us a time when it would be good for you to hang out.

Allan,

We'll be in touch this weekend sometime.

CA

Old 06-16-2000 | 01:53 PM
|
Thumbs up

I will be out of town so I will talk to you on monday.. lets set up a time to meet up out there and maybe take some snap shots of all of our trucks latter CA

Allan

Old 06-19-2000 | 02:13 PM
|
Talking

HAY CA
What time do they open for the car show I was thinking that we all could meet up there like a half-n-hour before it opens to get all our trucks in a row, let me know if this works did you get a hold of anyone to go.
TALK TO YOU LATTER Allan

------------------

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

[This message has been edited by MN99F150-1 (edited 06-19-2000).]

Old 06-19-2000 | 10:20 PM
Cool

You know I might just cruzon up for that one..it's only about 6 hours away, hell thats half the time I drive to get to the Texas or Ca meets. I'll cruz up Sat. and stay over night to be there for this "show" on Sunday. Someone shoot me some details...my e-mail is whtstuff@aol.com

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., ,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 6" rear with 'C' notch/flip kit & 3" front with coils, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Braided Hose covers (red), wire loom covers (purple), CoolFlex radiator hose (chrome w/red connectors), red color matched nut covers, Color coded TB with "killer bumble bee", Radiator cover, and electric box cover, Billet master cyclinder cover, Billet antenna, billet badges (FORD F-150), billet 3rd brake light, billet pedals, billet rear view mirror, clear corner lenses, tweed Dash (Pewter color),Tweed door panels w/sculted flames, Blaupunkt "Nevada" Digiceiver CD w/remote (red), Q-forms w/diamond mids & tweeters. Tweed headliner w/sculted flames. Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Billet sill plates. JUST received and put on Creative Designs bumper/valance cover w/lights, "speed grill" smooth wiper cowl and street scene mirrors, "Innovation Industries Pro Sport Toneau cover", clear rear lenses,white face gauges w/red letters/numbers

FUTURE MODS... custom steel roll pan, shaved tailgate handle, swing tailgate, suicide hood w/chrome rollers, "ghost" flames, KMC "Venom" 20" rims w/255/45/20, shaved door handles, window tint, alarm, airbags, billet wipers, billet resevoirs, custom tweed bedlining, subs, amps.

Old 06-20-2000 | 11:30 AM
|
Talking

hay cableguy that sounds great I would like to see your truck and the more we can get to show up that would be great the car show in on Parker and Ilef (i think that is the way to sp it) at Fazoils (sp) shoot CA an e mail she lives out there and could tell you more baout how to get ther and where to stay I hope to see you there..
Allan

------------------

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Old 06-20-2000 | 01:20 PM
What's up y'all? Cable, if you need me to find a place for you to stay let me know. I'm a travl agent. Would be great to have y'all in town. Show is at Fazolis on Iliff and Parker. I'll put you up close and make sure you have directions. If I remember correctly, the show is like 11:30-2:30 or something to that effect. I'm terrible with times *and dates too huh Wheels* *Hooters incident in mind* Gimme a call. 720-350-0054

CA

------------------
Christy Ann
WhiteLightninSVT@aol.com
Have you ever seen an Angel riding a Lightning bolt~
1999.5 White SVT Lightning
PSP Air Filter Kit
PSP Chip Manufacturer Installed
Cervinis 3" Cowl Induction Hood
3568 out of 4000, August *Friday* 13th, 1999
763 out of 866 white
NLOC #398
Denver Rec Truck Tags *I8URCHV*
Semi Final Qualifier at WFC 2000 13.43@102.7
1.96 60' on F1s
TEAM PSP

Old 06-20-2000 | 03:09 PM
|
Talking

Hay CA what time do you want to meet at the show I will be up early to get mine clean that 900 mile drive is going to be he## with the bugs..

Later Allan

------------------

Add On's for now!
Access Tunnel Cover
Putco Bed Rails
Clear Turn Signals
Flowmaster Exhaust
Lund Bug Guard
Painted Vent Shades
Painted Taillight Covers
Painted X-Cab Covers
Airaid FIPK
Red Stering Wheel Cover
Pionneer CD Deck

Old 06-20-2000 | 03:29 PM
Ummm to be honest at this point I am still trying to contend with conflicting issues this week, next week will start all new crisis' but 1/2-1 hour before the show works for me. I have to see what's up on the LOCO site and verify what time the show starts again and make sure the whole team knows. Unfortunately Kent won't be able to make it and that is the weekend of Jareds birthday and I may need to set up reservations for him in Vegas but I will get with Wells and Eric and Sean and Cisco and see who all can be there. Whatever works for you and Cable is fine with me. Still 2 weeks off. Details will follow, lets just say we agree to meet and leave it at that til Monday or so.
CA

[This message has been edited by WhiteLightninSVTGirl (edited 06-20-2000).]

Old 06-20-2000 | 03:43 PM
|
cable when you talk to ca and find a place to stay let me know so i know for sure that your comming up, do you want to plan to meet at the show 1 hour before it opens or do you think that 1/2 hour will be enough time so that we can get our trucks in a row. it does not matter to me on the time

Old 06-22-2000 | 10:46 AM
|
Talking

back to the top

Quick Reply: JUST ABOUT TIME COLORADO PEOPLE