Lightning

Wife likes the Lightning, where...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2000, 03:08 PM
Suspended User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Wife likes the Lightning, where...

A customer at my wife's bank has a silver Lightning and she actually likes it. I was looking around here and came across a name of a website to get realtime quotes-instantly. I checked it out and the place quoted me a price of $28,095 at a dealer 40 miles from home. Unfortunately a phone call came in and I got cut off the net. I forgot the web address and can't find it.All the one's I try want to call me within 48 hours and i don't want that.I've even looked at a couple Lightnings at dealers that want MSRP.So the $28K sounds great. Any ideas on the website? Like I said, it gave quotes instantly and based on dealers in or around your zip code. it gave me a quote of $27,815 but was like 547 miles away!

Old 07-09-2000, 03:29 PM
Rest In Peace
Location: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
Its worth it. I live in Anchorage, and I got mine in Seatle.

Old 07-09-2000, 05:50 PM
Did you try "carsdirect.com"?

Old 07-09-2000, 07:00 PM
I don't know what site your talking about -but if you're using Internet Explorer just check your history file for that day. If you're using a different browser there's probably a similar functionality.

------------------
--Scooter
'99 Red Lightning

Old 07-10-2000, 07:33 AM
I believe you where on driveoff.com that's where i found them for around that price.

Old 07-10-2000, 02:12 PM
Suspended User
Talking

Thanks for the help guys. I'm heading to the Driveoff.com site now(I believe it's the one).I'm still waiting for an email from another site-said I would receive it in 12 hours and they had a dealer @56 miles away. Now if I can only keep the wife interested long enough. We both hate the idea of restarting our financing,but from the looks and your guys(and gals) posts on performance I have to say it would be worth it. I'm also looking for a small older Honda to drive to work so I can park the Lightning if we get one.Again, thanks everyone.

Old 07-11-2000, 01:39 AM
Rest In Peace
Location: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
The Honda will be a waste of money, because you will never drive it. Might as well put that money towards gas...

Old 07-14-2000, 08:04 PM
Hey KnightS..did you ever get any feedback from driveoff.com ?? I am trying to get an "L" thru them and they can't seem to find one...even though their site gave me quotes for 20 different prices/distances !!!
I think that they can't get an "L" cuz I have called them everyday and I have gotten absolutely nowhere !!!!

Quick Reply: Wife likes the Lightning, where...