Lightning

Faulty valve body...

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006 | 03:10 PM
|
Faulty valve body...

Well I just installed all of my new mods this weekend which included a FTVB and I feel it is not working correctly I have searched many forums and found people that have had the same problem, I also saw that people reinstalled the FTVB and it worked great the second time which comes to my question when I reinstall it today what should I check for to see if it is working properly? I am then going to try it again and if it does not work put stock one back in and see if the VB is the problem. I am just trying to get it figured out because my dynotune is thursday thanks for the help...

Old 08-14-2006 | 05:07 PM
I think the first thing you need to do is explain the "problem" you are having with it installed......

Old 08-15-2006 | 07:59 AM
|
Well it is holding gears untl redline and i have to let of the gas for it to shift and then a sec later "bam" it shifts also while just cruising in 4th gear the RPM's are dropping down a 100 and back up a 100, back and forth. I have heard someone with similar problems had a bad fuse some where I hope this is that easy to fix.

Old 08-15-2006 | 11:58 AM
I wonder if it's an electrical problem? I've heard of the connectors on top of the tranny (wiring harness) coming loose and causing problems. Could be an easy fix?

Quick Reply: Faulty valve body...