Lightning

about pure volt

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:56 AM
|
Talking about pure volt

Hi, My name is Keith Neal and due to allot of questions about pure volt I am making a post. Basicaly Pure Volt makes a kit that filters impure voltage and radio interferance from a cars electrical system. The kits were designed to be used on race cars using timers and data recorders etc. that were being affected by trash in the voltage from the ignition system. I have heard allot of complaints about the radio reception on the Lightning and it is due to the fact that the blower is inches from the radio and it produces enormous amounts of static electricity. These kits are priced around 125$ and there is a group purchase trying to get rolling at www.fasttoys.net The kit is simple to install and the lightning has its own kit so specify that is what you drive. The kit comes with 1 power cap that hooks directly to the battery and 1 large filter that goes in the alternator + wire with all the wires and pre crimped and solderd ends. The kit will also come with 1 medium filter and 1 small filter for future boltons like a msd,nos kit, stereo amp,etc. You can e-mail me with any questions at nealrace@bellsouth.net or check out fast toys page.

Quick Reply: about pure volt