Lightning

Calling swellC5

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2000 | 10:58 AM
|
Question Calling swellC5

Your lead for an X plan purchase seems to be the only one thus far. I talked to Tim Ramsey at Kistler Ford, and he advises that he has 2 black in stock. One has 27 miles, but has a few scrathes on the drivers door. The other has 90 miles and is apparently perfect (from a salesmans point of view).
I have a business trip to Charlotte next week and will be returning to Kansas City on Tuesday. I am considering arranging my flight home via a connection on NWA in Detroit. My plan is to book my connecting flight with a 4-5 hour layover at DTW, so I would have time to rent a car and drive to Toledo to inspect the truck.
However, I do have a favor to ask.....IF you are not far from the dealership and you have an opportunity, I would really appreciate it if you could stop by and inspect the truck from a "potential buyers" perspective. I am very close to locking this deal down, BUT if there is an issues with the truck that you could identify, it may save me a trip and a rental car etc.
If you can't I'll probably make the trip anyway...but I just thought I'd ask...as you may be just minutes from the dealership ?
Thanks again for the lead...and please let me know if you may be able to help me out a little further by checking out the trucks for me first.
Thank You.

Old 07-19-2000 | 07:11 PM
The dealer is only 5 mins. from the house. I will run over there in a little bit and have a full report by tonight.

Old 07-19-2000 | 10:03 PM
Want one Email me at swellc5@aol have details

Quick Reply: Calling swellC5