Lightning

DYNO tested....

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DYNO tested....

I just ran my Lightning on a dyno near by called "The heartchrusher".... 340whp and 425hp in the engine they estimated? What shuld a car like this give on the wheels stock?

My car has a superchip, open airfilter, bigger intake valve(?)....

So another question... There is an "arm" lyning under the hood... A long arm just like those they startet the old old cars with if you know what i mean? Whats this arm for? Looks like its for adjusting something ore just to turn on\off something maby?

Old 08-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
The 'arm' is the crank for the jack...

Old 08-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Most folks here that have dyno'd their trucks when stock have reported around 330 - 360 RWHP.

I think there are enough variances in the dynos and weather to account for most of those different readings...

You won't notice a big difference until you put a pulley on it, or a better blower.

Old 08-22-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by B-Man
Most folks here that have dyno'd their trucks when stock have reported around 330 - 360 RWHP.

I think there are enough variances in the dynos and weather to account for most of those different readings...

You won't notice a big difference until you put a pulley on it, or a better blower.
You are probebly right. The dyno i tested my truck on is known for its low readings on hp.... But its known to be the most correct dyno in the erea.

The nice thing is that its cheap to... I pay 400Nkr or around 55$ for a run and then 100Nkr for the next if i nead that....

Old 08-23-2006, 09:40 AM
340rwhp is about right. What kind of dyno was it? Did they give you torque and A/F readings? Did they print out a graph?

Old 08-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by brahmus
340rwhp is about right. What kind of dyno was it? Did they give you torque and A/F readings? Did they print out a graph?
Yes i got the torque and A/F readings.... I can scan it and post it later.... The A/F i mean was around 12? torque vas 635Nm.... You can se the numbers when i post the graph.

WHat kind of dyno it is... Well im not so into the diferent dynos, but this one is known for giving mutch lover readings then others... Its called "the heartbreaker" because people almost always gets less power then they expected...
The dyno massures mass in movement... It known to be very presise!?

Quick Reply: DYNO tested....