Lightning

The Truth about Chips and Ping

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2000 | 11:23 PM
|
Banned
Post The Truth about Chips and Ping

If your motors pinging, your tuner (tooner) didn't do his job... If your truck throw Lean codes your tooner didn't do their job...
So you send your chip back to them to DEtoon, because that is the only fix they know.
Bad Gas is everywhere at somepoint or another, but with 92 you should not audiably ping with any program short of a very aggresive (yes you can be too aggressive) trac program.

The LightningTooner,
SB

[This message has been edited by LIGHTNINGTOONER (edited 07-20-2000).]

Old 07-19-2000 | 11:49 PM

It sure sounds like what you'd say (you've said it in the past), so if this is SilverBullet, atleast sign your name to the rude post.

If not, my apologies.

Old 07-19-2000 | 11:58 PM
I think someone needs to grow up.

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:03 AM
Wazzzzup!! This is all too funny; who knows, MAD/betty/pissed or Mbp for short, ha ha, may be out there stirring the pot. Look out!!! This is getting fun. A Chuck Heston puts it: "It's a mad house.....a mad house"

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:05 AM
Whew! For a minute there BadBolt, I thought you were going to say that the chip was MADE OF PEOPLE!

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:08 AM
I happen to agree with LIGHTNINGTOONER.
I believe he has as much of a right to call him self that and post what he does, as Sal, maybe more.

People, face it, Sal is here to make money.
He is not your friend, and neither am I. (Well I would call some of you a friend)
Now I have and will continue to speak my mind. That is our god given right. I don't care if you listen to me, but looking at Sal post he appearently thinks you do. I'm not selling anything, and I don't intend to. If you noticed Sal has gone out of his way to bash every other competitor, do a search, you will see. I think this is unacceptable, and this is in large why he and I do not get along. So do you guy really think you will get the Gods honest truth from Sal? Maybe/Maybe-not Do you think you will get the Gods honest truth from me? Maybe/Maybe-not That is not important, is it? You need to question people more. This messageboard may be very important to you, but use it for what it is, a place to exchange information and meet people you have something in common with.

Good Luck and Best Wishes,
Steven

[This message has been edited by SilverBullet (edited 07-20-2000).]

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:15 AM
Guys in all fairness, Sal when out of his way to attack me, when he could have been using his time to fill your orders.

Yes Silverbullet is LIGHTNINGTOONER, and if you didn't have a clue, well.

Sals post was ment as a flame war.
So I do have the right to responed in a suitable, but fun way, or a least I percieved it as funny, better luck next time, I guess.

Goodluck,
Steven

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:21 AM
I agree with Steven about speaking your mind about what you think. Personally, I don't think he'd get another name and cause crap here. Obviously, he's already speaking his mind. I met him once a ways back at Milan along with HIGH RISK and BaBolt. I didn't get that kind of impression about him. Whatever. If people get a bit short or pissed (huk huk) about something, or challenge claims, so what!! The last thing we need is a bunch of Politically Correct Commie tight ***** cracking the whip. Let it air out; it's all good...

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:23 AM
Steve

Everything I said about you, I TAKE BACK!!! LOL

Old 07-20-2000 | 12:32 AM
I'm sorry for not signing my name, I thought it would be painfully obvious.
Since I knew it was myself, it was painfully obvious to me, not to others, and as such I made a mistake.

Steven

Old 07-20-2000 | 01:13 AM

I have no problem with the sharing of ideas and opinions. I was wondering if you were the same "SilverBullet" that has been on the boards for a while, because in the past, you were always a cool guy posting.

What set me off recently was how in the post about ARE Lids, you were the only one that had something negative to say about someone else's lid without even talking about your own. Instead of sharing something about your truck and your experiences, all you did was mock others. I did not think that was cool.

So I'd say lets just drop it and move on from here.

Daniel

Old 07-20-2000 | 03:20 AM
Steve,
Can I be your friend?

Old 07-20-2000 | 04:13 AM
Sure, Bob.

Smart___...

Quick Reply: The Truth about Chips and Ping