Lightning

Time for me to go

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2000 | 12:05 AM
Hey Sal, sorry to hear you go. I thought it was really kind of you to take time out of your busy day to answer some of our questions, which often had nothing to do with anything you sell I might add. As far as the people on this board giving others a rough way to go I feel that it's only a few people not any where close to the majority. You will be missed Sal and hope that you might reconsider your decision.

Thanks, HANKFAN

Old 07-23-2000 | 12:19 AM
on another note,I have noticed that this board is kinda going down the tubes.We ALL better do something before it does.If it does there is no one to blame but ourselves.If you see something you dont like all you have to do is ignore it and dont reply. good luck sal

Old 07-23-2000 | 12:29 AM
I too have noticed the rising amount of boat rockers lately. I use to check this message board frequently through out the day and due to all the mud slinging I don't even bother anymore.

Sal

Your basically giving them what they want by leaving, but I can understand where your coming from. The choice is yours, but I think you know what all us other members want you to do.

Steve (Webmaster)

You have a great thing going here, but if you haven't noticed it is going downhill from what it once was. Debating is good when it is not turned into personal attacks, which hasn't been the case lately. I will name the ones stirring the pot and personally who I find very rude and that would be SilverBullet and good ol' MAD (aka Betty).

If they stay and the board keeps going the way it is I know I'll be leaving and I'm sure their are more members that feel my way.

Old 07-23-2000 | 12:58 AM
As you can see by the number of post I have, I like to listen and learn. I hate to see you go. You have a RIGHT to be here and not have to put up with all the crap. My 2 cents worth.

------------------
Vern
99 Black Lightning,Chrome SVT Wheels,AirAid,Alpine CD,2 JBL 10"
DOB 5/3/99

Quick Reply: Time for me to go