Lightning

Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity,for someone who is willing to ride at speeds well past the double digits of the posted freeway speeds. I am entered in the silverstate and am willing to offer[to the RIGHT] person the chance to sit in the right seat and help with keeping me on the speed class average I [and you] have chosen.BUT you will need to have a 2 layer driving suit gloves shoes and a 'horsecollar' plus a SA2000 helmet.And that is just to pass tech and also pay your own way on expenses 150 nav fee,hotel room and food.but I will pay the main entry fee 800.00 bucks and supply the vehicle plus have the times worked out.As well as one hell of a great time!
This is a great way to get introduced into the highest form of amateur racing as well as the most extreme form of it. event dates are from 9/14-9/17.email me if you are intesrest and can do it at Ruslow@yahoo.com
Stan

PS plan on sustained speeds of 160 plus for 10-15 minutes on a 2 lane hiway so don't think it will be easy.

Old 08-29-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Ruslow
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity,for someone who is willing to ride at speeds well past the double digits of the posted freeway speeds. I am entered in the silverstate and am willing to offer[to the RIGHT] person the chance to sit in the right seat and help with keeping me on the speed class average I [and you] have chosen.BUT you will need to have a 2 layer driving suit gloves shoes and a 'horsecollar' plus a SA2000 helmet.And that is just to pass tech and also pay your own way on expenses 150 nav fee,hotel room and food.but I will pay the main entry fee 800.00 bucks and supply the vehicle plus have the times worked out.As well as one hell of a great time!
This is a great way to get introduced into the highest form of amateur racing as well as the most extreme form of it. event dates are from 9/14-9/17.email me if you are intesrest and can do it at Ruslow@yahoo.com
Stan

PS plan on sustained speeds of 160 plus for 10-15 minutes on a 2 lane hiway so don't think it will be easy.
Do you know Brad Haskett?
He is a co-worker and has won F-Body a couple of times in these type events.

http://www.bborr.com/2006/2006teamresults.html

I have had the opportunity to ride with him but it has too big of an investment for me to do.

I think he is going to bring a late model set up for road course racing this
year.

Mark #2

Old 08-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Do you know Brad Haskett?
He is a co-worker and has won F-Body a couple of times in these type events.

http://www.bborr.com/2006/2006teamresults.html

I have had the opportunity to ride with him but it has too big of an investment for me to do.

I think he is going to bring a late model set up for road course racing this
year.
go farther up and look at the ford team.we are[nav and myself are #67].yes same class as what Mark and I were entered in.STan

added quote tags to make it easier to read - Moderator

Last edited by Silver_2000; 08-30-2006 at 09:02 AM.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by Ruslow
Meh... We all did that at the EuroSVT meet on the Autobahn near Andre's place

Good luck with that Ruslow. Will there be and "īn truck" video footage?

Old 08-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Sounds like fun! I used to Navigate in time. speed, distance rallies up here in New England but we were not allowed to exceed the speed limits. 160 is fast!

Old 08-30-2006, 10:47 AM
A friend of mine competed in the Silverstate years ago. Based on his stories, I highly recommend this to anyone who can go!

Quick Reply: Once in a Lifetime Opportunity!