Lightning

4rts2nv what about those cams

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2000 | 07:29 PM
4rts2nv,
I've met you at Milan and thought you were a pretty good guy. I have worked with Mike on some mods. and have posted here not thinking it was in any type of secret code. Mike has bent over backwards to help me and I do appreciate it. He has several late model Ford vehicles that are very fast. So he is probably the most experienced in modifying these trucks. I have been straight forward on any questions or topics that I personally have insight to.
On the wheels Mike and myself worked on. He did ALOT of calling, measuring and figuring to come up with the finished product. I was fortunate enough to be the ginney pig. After installation and looking how much the caliper had to be ground down we decided that the possible profit did not out weigh the liability. At that point Mike gave out his resources without any reinburstment for his time or aggrivation.
Maybe you don't understand Mikes sence of humor or take some of his posts out of context. But if your going to roast someone you have picked the wrong guy.

HIGH RISK

Old 07-27-2000 | 07:37 PM
BaBolt

Wierd, to me, you've always seemed to be one of the guys that go an extra mile to help out more people than yourself with parts and (MOST OF ALL) R&D. How many people here put a lot of time and hard cash into that???? I don't get what's going on here. Kinda' confusin' The same goes for HIGH RISK; I met him at Milan last night and chatted about what's in the pipe for his L. The guy is sooo itchin' to do some SERIOUS, indepth EXPENSIVE chip tuning with a calibrator on a VERY expensive dyno for his L; and guess who gets the payoff on the other end of this with only the cost of a chip.......US!!! I really hate this *****

Old 07-27-2000 | 08:43 PM
I have sent a minimum of 15 e-mails to BA in the last month. Always a prompt reply, never would accept one penny for himself. I have never come across anyone who would go so far out of their way to help someone he has never met. Vey few really first class individuals you come across, be thankful.
Jim

Old 07-28-2000 | 12:32 AM
I think I'll handle this just like Babolt would. I'm going to tell you guys about the wounderful things, and information that I have. Then when you ask me about it, I'm not going to tell you! Because I'm the wolds biggest A-hole.

Not only do I know how can make billet cams, I can also convert your engines to a mechanical valvetrain. I even have a design for a roller tipped rocker!! (the rocker still needs some testing)

(Sorry to anyone that might be intrested in this information. I'm just trying to point something out!)

Quick Reply: 4rts2nv what about those cams