Lightning

New Carpet & Mats

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2000 | 10:43 PM
|
Talking

Doug -

I'm not having any luck making changes to my web site. When I'm prompted to save changes to the page, I click on yes to all. It then prompts me to enter my authentication imformation which I do according to your instructions. It doesn't go. Maybe Front Page Express will not allow me to edit Front Page 2000 data. What gives?

Also, I completed the rough draft marketing document and put it in your e-mail.

MRBBQMAN -

Drop me a line at sixpipes@f150driver.com I value your excellent opinion on marketing matters.

[This message has been edited by GO_RILA (edited 08-08-2000).]

Old 08-08-2000 | 11:18 PM
You are likely right - It is looking for the $$$ copy of Frontpage.

I will be back in TX tomorrow, let me know and we can use the solution I described in earlier email. I am concerned that if someone gets hurt while racing using the Go_Rila Competition Bean-bag Chair, will they sue Svtlightnings.com ??? Or try to bankrupt Godzilla ???

In the mean time email me the changes from frontpage express and I will post them...

Doug

Doug

Old 08-09-2000 | 01:04 AM
Not a problem. Form a shell corporation where the only assets are business cards and a fax number.
With the new floormats fordsales has come up with I should be able to get a color to go with my red capet and dash pad. maybe we shold offer a combo deal for thoses who want to be color coordinated.

Quick Reply: New Carpet & Mats