Lightning

calling Spiro

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2000 | 10:46 PM
|
Talking calling Spiro

Spiro,
What kind, and where is your resturant? My parents live in the Bear area and I mentioned that you had a place there. They are always looking for a new place to go uot and eat. Let me know so I can pass it along!
Tom

Old 08-20-2000 | 10:56 PM
Thumbs up

Hey Tom,
We actually have 2,The main One is located on Rt.13 South about 5 miles South of Dover Downs, Called Niko's Restaurant, very well known for their incredible GREEK food It is one of the most respected restaurants in all of Dover.

The other(mine)is located 1/4 mile after the 113/13 split on Rt.113 South. This one is called Niko's Pizza Pasta, we specialize in Italian food and also a variety of Pizza's with Pasta toppings.
Send your parents by, I will be happy to meet them. The L is always parked right in front.Cant miss it,were 3 miles south of Dover Downs, 2 miles north of Dover Air Force Base.

LightningFreak is also from the Bear area

------------------
Spiro-TEAM PSP
BLK. #1476

Best run to date
12.753 @107.98
Best 60` 1.84
Best m.p.h. 107.98
@ 4700 lbs.
"Empty Pockets Racing"Drag Race Team NJ-DE
Spiro99SVT@aol.com
LAUNCH HARD

Old 08-20-2000 | 11:04 PM
|
Smile

I will do that! Mom loves those slots at the race track! I was up there for a couple of days in June for my sisters wedding, I was in our 98 GT not the truck. I should have given you a holler then but we were there and back within 5 days. Next time I'm up ther I will contact you.
Tom

Old 08-21-2000 | 08:21 PM
Smile

Hey Spiro,
It's Steve, Sharon and I just went through Delaware the other weekend and were trying to figure out which restraunts were yours, we thought the Hot Dog place on 13 was yours..haha...anyway now that we know, we will try and make it down there...
p.s. are you the only owner of an L in that part of the state? Cause we were getiing a lot more looks than normal on the way down to the beach?
Steve

------------------
99.5 Black Lightning
Truck #2215 of 4000
13.78@99.85m.p.h.
Bed Liner
Water Wetter
A.R.E. tonneau
Mobil 1 Synthetic
Smoked Driving Light Covers

Old 08-24-2000 | 09:47 PM
Tom,
I cant get over how well the slots do in Dover. It's incredible. I beleive that Dover Downs is now on their 4th expansion.June and September are crazy...So many race fans, But I love it..

Steve (BlackBolt),
We were Originally a Hot dog place, but after running into considerable supply demand from Oscar Meyer, we changed it over to a Pizza Pasta restaurant. You should stop by next time you guys are in town. Considering the amount of hours that I am working, I'm sure I'll be there LOL See ya soon, say Hi to Sharon for me

Quick Reply: calling Spiro