Lightning

JDM Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006 | 08:33 PM
If you like that video with one JDM full exhaust, how about this with two of them side by side

http://video.funfordevents.com/FFW/2...nial_Truck.wmv

Old 11-08-2006 | 08:53 PM
Very Nice, sounds awesome. Good run, you run him down pretty quick nice video thanks.

Old 11-08-2006 | 11:30 PM
|
Great vids guys I appreciate it. I haven't really decided on what to go with. Almost tempting to just buy some round mufflers and get a xpipe and fab up something. Do a lot of people do this or mostly go with a bolt up catback?

Old 11-09-2006 | 09:36 AM
I think the Tips on the silver bullet make it what it is. You can get same performance/sound by putting together yourself but those tips just look great on the silver bullet.

Old 11-09-2006 | 07:37 PM
yeah you can keep fabbing stuff up like i did (5 different cat backs overall) but in the end i broke down and got a silver bullit from jdm the fit is good and the sound is awsome at wot i kinda don't care for the cracking/snapping sound but hey it's nice and offensively loud just like i like it...FTW man FTW the only thing i really don't like about their systems is that the mid-pipes start to rust and look *****ty with a capital S. i haven't had the cat back on long enough for it to turn thuogh but i guess it's just a low grade stainless. if they used the really good stuf then everyone would really complain about price....ahhh just buy it you'll like it. it's only money

Old 11-10-2006 | 09:15 AM
I love it but it's too loud for me now especially if I have to leave sometimes in the middle of the night to go on a fire call... my neighbors hate it and I've already had the side of my truck keyed... hopefully I can sell this thing soon.

Old 11-10-2006 | 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
... my neighbors hate it and I've already had the side of my truck keyed...
Sounds like it's time to go LOUDER
BTW, i thought E. Bruns. is volunteer? F that middle of the night crap unless its a working fire. You wont see me running for a ringing bell.

Last edited by jerseyboy; 11-12-2006 at 09:38 AM.
Old 11-10-2006 | 09:15 PM
I absolutely hate my JDM exhaust - worst spent money on my Lightning.
1.) Quality - Terrible. The darn thing is falling off as we speak.
2.) Fit - Terrible. Mine rattled against the front of the leaf spring hanger. The exhaust hangers were heated up and bent to realign and get it where it should be.
3.) Sound - Is OK, but could sound more agressive (and I have the Magnapack's). Time for something else.

I would feel bad giving this thing away. If I had it to do over again, I would buy an exhaust straight from Magnaflow. At least they back their product!!

Quick Reply: JDM Exhaust