Lightning

NOLOSENOEL STRIKES AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2000 | 02:00 PM
|
Talking NOLOSENOEL STRIKES AGAIN

In the money again. Street Stock Eliminator Runner Up. Cut a .497 lite on the final run. Oh well, live by the sword, die by the sword. Overhear in the pits. "You got beat by that guy in the red truck. Don't feel bad, he beats everybody." Really hot and stagnant as the front approached. Sweated like a dog and then presto cool air. The truck flew. NEW best time 8.59 WOW! And the hits just keep on comin.
noelvm

This has all been made possible because of two things. Good lights and great consistantcy from the truck. The good lites I attribute to the Lord. The great consistantcy I attribute to SUPERCHIP.

[This message has been edited by noelvm (edited 09-16-2000).]

Old 09-16-2000 | 05:21 PM
Congrats again, Noel. If they were afraid to line up against us before, they've got to be sweating now! Good job. See y'all next Friday.

DUCK

------------------
November 18, 1999 We will not forget.
The fallen 12 will live in our hearts forever.
Fightin' Texas Aggie Bonfire 1999

Old 09-17-2000 | 06:33 AM
Thumbs up

Noel,

Another "Middle Aged Kid" strikes again!

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, HD electrical and cooling, power seat, Rhino Liner, Extang Classic tonneau cover, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

Old 09-17-2000 | 03:31 PM
Noel, just wait till we come out to LSR The Beast is back and running fast and consistant. We were turning low 12.70's (8.10's 1/8) last night at Hallsville. You should have come, had a great time. C-ya Friday

------------------
Tommy 'Lightning Boy' Shelton (son of the Wyldman)
mustang73@houston.rr.com

-1973 Mustang Sport Coupe (currently being resto-modded)

[This message has been edited by Lightning Boy (edited 09-17-2000).]

Old 09-17-2000 | 05:23 PM
Cool

Nasty competition in Hallsville last night. Would be interesting to see how you do away from home say on the 1/4. Nobody in our group got past the third round. We obviously need help.

[This message has been edited by sixpipes (edited 09-17-2000).]

Old 09-17-2000 | 05:44 PM
|
Talking

Sixpipes,
I read you comments about the inconsistantcies in your Superchip. Which one are your running? I'm running an old one of Andres that isn't even set up for my truck but you can make 3 passes and run within .02 on all three. It worries me that I might get an R9 chip and not like it.

My other asset is I cut three .52 lites on Friday nite and unfortunately on the last pass a .497 lite.

noelvm

Old 09-17-2000 | 05:58 PM
Cool

Well, if I could consistanly turn ~.600 RTs that would solve some of my problems, but the guys at Hallsville were hitting their dials within .005. The chip I'm running is the original Superchip that came out in August 99. It has since been upgraded twice, once with the RPM file and then with the Drag-only upgrade. I'll say this, if I'm bracket racing with this chip again, I will use the Street Performance program. It may be slower, but it is more consistant. I saw a 18+ second Chevy extended cab (complete with tool box) take out a legitimate 10 second car last night. Think about it. No wheel spin, fuel injection, and all you have to do is concentrate on the tree. I think I'd probably be more consistant in my wife's VW Turbo Beetle.

Quick Reply: NOLOSENOEL STRIKES AGAIN