Lightning

About Steeda

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007 | 07:40 AM
|
About Steeda

Has anyone got the CAI from Steeda Autosports? Just looking at some of there products and curious if any has delt them with any parts.

Old 01-19-2007 | 11:05 AM
I know a guy who has their CAI. Its real sad. Looks like they threw it together with spare parts. Conical filter is tiny, as well. I asked where in Gods green earth did you pick this up? He told me he got it at Steeda and paid good money for it to boot.Theres a ton of better choices out there. I just came accross this one from BBK. Looks like a great deal for what you get:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BBK-1...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by Mondo1; 01-19-2007 at 11:15 AM.
Old 01-19-2007 | 11:23 AM
|
Originally Posted by Mondo1
I know a guy who has their CAI. Its real sad. Looks like they threw it together with spare parts. Conical filter is tiny, as well. I asked where in Gods green earth did you pick this up? He told me he got it at Steeda and paid good money for it to boot.Theres a ton of better choices out there. I just came accross this one from BBK. Looks like a great deal for what you get:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BBK-1...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the info

Old 01-19-2007 | 12:44 PM
I have bought allot of stuff for my Mustang from Steeda over the last 6 years and have always received quality parts and service!

Old 01-19-2007 | 01:59 PM
|
Originally Posted by Eds 01 Lightnin
I have bought allot of stuff for my Mustang from Steeda over the last 6 years and have always received quality parts and service!

I know there mustang parts are good butwhat about there lightning parts? Thanks for the reply

Old 01-19-2007 | 02:18 PM
They don't have many Lightning parts. I think an intake is about all. I wouldn't get their intake personally!

Old 01-20-2007 | 09:58 AM
Thats it exactly. I have 2 mustangs as well and they both have Steeda parts. They have developed excellent suspension and engine/drivetrain parts because of their racing mustangs experience. personally I think they make the best suspension components available. But they really don't know (nor do they wish to) squat about the Lightnings. I live within 7 miles from them and I'm always ragging about that to them. Zippo on the Lightning stuff.

Quick Reply: About Steeda