Lightning

Syclone vs. Lightning at GLD

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2000, 01:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all on my pass of a 14.9 I left the line in vaccuum no boost off the line and then lost half my boost as soon as i hit third.. still don't know why that is happening... I am also runnin 19 degrees of knock retard... not making any excuses cuz i know I would have lost even if it WAS runnin right jsut stating the facts. As for Loyds truck... that thing is pretty god damn quick and to think about the mods he has done... The times he said he has run and absoltly true i saw them with my own eyes and was amazed. As for the street racing format I screwed my self outta that one. I had in the back of my mind how I screwed up the launch on the first run with no boost that I built too much boost at the line this time and had my back end shoot straight out to the left on me. Pretty much lost any advantage that i had cuz of that but I wanna rematch soon as i get my Typhoon outta the shop ok? and noone can talk **** to me cuz I do have the ***** to show up. I threw a cahllenge out to everyone on here and to all the people on the NLOC board and Lloys is the only one that showed. AND he kicked my *** LOL

Old 10-29-2000, 01:06 PM
wow, sillysyclone has a best new ET. i think his old one was a 15 flat. also, wicked 60 foot time by that L. too bad i couldnt go. work sucked!!. and my other buddys typhoon did the 12.3. that truck moves, and it isnt really anything that special under the hood, and no NOS.

------------------
Brian "Bdubb" Wise
Ghetto Rim Love
Quickest Truck ever made
Quickest Truck of 1991
Quickest Truck with 16x8 rims
Quickest Truck with a V6
Quickest Only All Black Truck Made
Quickest Truck GMC ever made
Quickest Truck With No Recline In The Seats
Quickest Truck with AWD
Quickest Truck with Ground Effects
Quickest S Series Truck ever built

[This message has been edited by WaitAndBleed (edited 10-29-2000).]

Old 10-29-2000, 03:20 PM
Hey Brain first of all my last et was 15.06 but reember I have also ran a 13.6 when the truck was running right... second you sadi there is anyhtign special under the hood? I think you meant NOTHING special... Oh well I wonder what I would have gotten with some boost off the line

Old 10-29-2000, 05:55 PM
you did a 13.6 at a track when it was right? when was this. i dont remeneber, only you giving off some times that GCRAP gave you.

------------------
Brian "Bdubb" Wise
Ghetto Rim Love
Quickest Truck ever made
Quickest Truck of 1991
Quickest Truck with 16x8 rims
Quickest Truck with a V6
Quickest Only All Black Truck Made
Quickest Truck GMC ever made
Quickest Truck With No Recline In The Seats
Quickest Truck with AWD
Quickest Truck with Ground Effects
Quickest S Series Truck ever built

Old 10-29-2000, 05:57 PM
That Typhoon at GLD looks sweet with the ZR1 wheels & tires! If I had one thats what I'd use for tire & wheels! I'm happy with my results for what I have. Lloyd Let me know when your Typhoon is done we'll do it again. Lloyd

[This message has been edited by LSchicago (edited 10-29-2000).]

Old 10-29-2000, 06:24 PM
Talking

Hey LS,
Sorry you didn't make it to Byron today, I ran a new best with the '00. 950 miles on the clock and with the help of a PSP filter kit and JL superchip I turned a 13.15 @ 103mph. We're going to Byron next Sunday if you're interested. High Five on your performance at GLD !!!!

------------------
2000 Lightning
Darth Vader edition

Old 10-30-2000, 12:10 AM
Interesting! I have pushed mine hard from day one - WOT as soon as it warmed up the first time. Mine feels incredibly fast, and gets second gear scratch. I can't wait to test it (mine has 14.5K miles). I think you might even have some break in yet to go - perhaps you can break into the 12's on a cool night with perfect launch! That would be amazing with just the Airaid and R9.

------------------
Sandy (Spider) Scott
Skydive69@msn.com
Apopka, Florida
99 White Lightning #2091 DOB 6-8-99
Airaid air box (S&B Filter) & Superchip
Kills:
Last 4 generation Mustang GT's (Including Cobra)
Audi S4
Dodge R/T

Quick Reply: Syclone vs. Lightning at GLD