Lightning

Killed a brand new Stang--ruined the kids day

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2000, 03:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Killed a brand new Stang--ruined the kids day

Coming home from work the other day on the 51, I pass a brand new Mustang (not a GT) without plates and a young kid driving it. After I pass by he flys by. I end up at the light behind him after we exited off the freeway. He's at the light lookin behind at me, light turns he takes off, I follow, hit it and of course I don't need to post the results. We come to light, I'm next to him--he wants to go again. Light turns, again I don't need to post how bad the result was for him. Next light, he wants to go again. I'm thinking, this kid has no idea what a Lightning is, I didn't bother humiliating him again. I bet he isn't to happy with his hot new car that he looked so cool in.

Old 11-06-2000, 04:39 PM
I myself am a kid, but some kids need to be put inthere place, especially those kids that think they are the ***** in their mustangs and camaro's..

Old 11-06-2000, 05:18 PM
Thumbs up

SAAAAWEEEETT! I love putting the "hurt" on mustang owners, hum.... I meant the hurt on ANY owner!!! Hey Peter while I was @ the Speedworld last week there was a Corvette (like yours 94-95 kind) that I out the hurtin on 2x. He was running mid 14's to my mid 13's. That has got to be hard on them!!!

You mentioned that it wasnt a GT model, then it was a V6??

Old 11-06-2000, 05:34 PM
the kid probably didn't know what it was.
I'm glad you laid the smack down cause I'm so sick and tired of all these six cylinder boys in their mustangs and cameros trying to make themself's look stupid. don't get me wrong, I like mustangs, but you better have a v8 in it unless your a chick. Whats even worse is these kids in the jap cars. That seriously pisses me off. I just want to take all five thousand pounds and run him off the road. But hey everybody's got there preference. Me live, eat, breath, die ford.

------------------
99.5 red lightning
massive audio upgrades
Cervini's ram air hood
billet grilles
clear coreners
clear tail's
A.R.E bed cover
SS street style mirror's
Super chip R9
airaid intake
trans go shift kit
custom embroadered seats
Built 5/4/99 A tuesday
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?

When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.

Quick Reply: Killed a brand new Stang--ruined the kids day