Lightning

The REAL reason the Red Rocket died.

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by boog
Not really
blast... owned (for a little bit anyway)

Old 03-09-2007, 10:53 PM
I don't know why this has not been locked down. Those of us that know better, are getting tired of this thread, lock it down. No body will ever know what actually happened; we, meaning most of us know what most likely happened. Like it was said, we... will never know the truth, other than our own knowledged from experienced. Facts are fact.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:41 AM
Wink

Heres a thought Rob agreed to pay 1/2 mechanic jacks up the bill poor Rob winds up paying for it all.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:55 AM
11k is cheap,,,,considering that the mechanic might have had to drag out a few skeletons

where is that lie detector?

Old 03-10-2007, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by twb02lightning
I don't know why this has not been locked down. Those of us that know better, are getting tired of this thread, lock it down. No body will ever know what actually happened; we, meaning most of us know what most likely happened. Like it was said, we... will never know the truth, other than our own knowledged from experienced. Facts are fact.
Ummm then stop reading this post? Move on... read about some tires OR some Oil change... or how to get a better radio...

Old 03-10-2007, 09:34 AM
All I want to know is why the fk my name keeps getting dragged into it Like the rest of you I want to know how the hell it happened too ??? However after seeing the pictures there's no doubt in my mind what happen. Exactly how or why it happen will most likely remain a mystery, (just like it usually does when one of our motors let lose). One thing I do know is there was nothing to hide and the truck always ran perfect for me, so no Rob is not paying Gregg off under the table BECAUSE ROB DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!

As for the price HOLY I THOUGHT SOME OF OUR VENDORS WERE OVER PRICED BATMAN
Gregg as everyone is saying that is a lot money, too much money : o ()
Schitt you could click on JLP's site right now and buy a brand new Built Motor + brand new Built Heads for $5K, add the labor and it still would be many thousands cheaper BUT the bottom line is "could have should have would have"..... All that matters is your happy with the results. I had over 75K total investment in my old 02, Ed had @50K in yours, and Mike prob had closer to 100K in the one I have now. It's not what you put into it, it's what you get out of it, I wish you much Luck and I'm glad to hear it'll be back up and running shortly

Old 03-10-2007, 04:30 PM
I think there's definitely something FISHY!! Going on Chi-Town!!

Old 03-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by HI 'O' SILVER
I think there's definitely something FISHY!! Going on Chi-Town!!
You know what... I am having a real problem with all of the accusing me of LYING about what happened.. DID U NOT SEE THE PICTURES?????? Did you not do a bit of investigation before you run your mouth off ???? Do you actually think that I WANT TO SPEND 10 GRAND on a Truck I drove for 4 days? You don't know me.. and to tell you the truth I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in all of the BACKSTABBING ... and whining about MY TRUCK! I dont WHINE! I dont COMPLAIN.. it IS what IS... IT HAPPENED......... S**T HAPPENS.. but to actually accuse ME of something FISHY??????? Are you serious? I came to this site for answers about a problem.. NOT for you to SLAM ME... UGH!!!!!!

Old 03-11-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by ChiTown
You know what... I am having a real problem with all of the accusing me of LYING about what happened.. DID U NOT SEE THE PICTURES?????? Did you not do a bit of investigation before you run your mouth off ???? Do you actually think that I WANT TO SPEND 10 GRAND on a Truck I drove for 4 days? You don't know me.. and to tell you the truth I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in all of the BACKSTABBING ... and whining about MY TRUCK! I dont WHINE! I dont COMPLAIN.. it IS what IS... IT HAPPENED......... S**T HAPPENS.. but to actually accuse ME of something FISHY??????? Are you serious? I came to this site for answers about a problem.. NOT for you to SLAM ME... UGH!!!!!!

i just dont understand???? you get all fired up from someone posting a simple and true statement,,,,,yet it doesnt bother you near as much that your truck seemed to selfdestruck???? its getting even more fishy now

Old 03-11-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by lightninquick
i just dont understand???? you get all fired up from someone posting a simple and true statement,,,,,yet it doesnt bother you near as much that your truck seemed to selfdestruck???? its getting even more fishy now

You don't think it BOTHERS me? It happened... and all of the pics show WHY it happened.. what doesn't everyone get? I need to get it FIXED.. plain and simple.. But to accuse me of lying about it????? Nice board you have here...

Old 03-11-2007, 01:31 PM

that's just how it is on this board...sad,sad,sad As far as "Rob'0whateverheisthis" week goes, that's a whole other creature

good luck with this project

Last edited by SLVRLTNG; 03-11-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:15 PM
wow

here we are telling you that you are getting screwed, then you bitch because we are backstabing you?

Do us a favor, keep your info off the board untill you can get your stories straight. Then you have nothing to bitch about.

Wha, wha wha.

Go ahead and spend thousands more than you should, go forbid you ask questions to the people charging you money!

Old 03-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by tallimeca
here we are telling you that you are getting screwed, then you bitch because we are backstabing you?

Do us a favor, keep your info off the board untill you can get your stories straight. Then you have nothing to bitch about.

Wha, wha wha.

Go ahead and spend thousands more than you should, go forbid you ask questions to the people charging you money!

Excuse me? I NEVER CHANGED THE STORY... if you ever cared to read the ENTIRE post.. you would have know that.. And you do me a favor and DONT read the thread then.. yes? And this isn't about the $$$$ ..I really don't care about the $$$$ This happened... would have happened to Rob.. also if he kept driving it.

Old 03-11-2007, 11:23 PM
You don't think it BOTHERS me? It happened... and all of the pics show WHY it happened.. what doesn't everyone get? I need to get it FIXED.. plain and simple.. But to accuse me of lying about it????? Nice board you have here...

nice board "I" have here???? WTF??? its your board also buddy,,,,if you havent noticed you have a username,,,,,dont make you much difrent then the rest of us jackazz's.

and to answer "what doesnt everyone get",,,,well for one thing we aint used to seeing carnage like that,,,with a reason for failure like you have.

i guess the only way to describe what some of us on this "nice board we have here" is "cognative disodance" (sp)?

Old 03-11-2007, 11:41 PM
And the saga continues

Quick Reply: The REAL reason the Red Rocket died.