Lightning

Hostile on DVD!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by SVTLIGHTING
Some kind of work must be involved. No one just gives those kind of cars away.
At the end of my street is the local high school. When I see 5 hummer H2s side by side by side in the students parking lot I'm certain that 5 high schoolers dont make enough scratch working part time to afford a hummer . I'm not saying that one of them might be the next Einstein or something but that doesn't explain the other 100 $40K cars in the lot.

You decide how they got the cars

Old 03-14-2007 | 08:40 PM
Suspended
Wow did that car at the very end of the preview get owned? Looks liked it was about to get T-boned something awful

Old 03-14-2007 | 08:44 PM

Mommy, daddy and granddaddy Warbucks do.

Come on! Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth and some people come frome families that at least give them a good headstart in the game of life. That's the way the world turns. I have no problem with it. I hope I can do better for my kids than my parents did for me, and that they'll be able to better for theirs than I am able to for them.

Last edited by Odin's Wrath; 03-14-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 03-14-2007 | 10:21 PM
Haha, nice end.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiii t"

Old 03-14-2007 | 10:28 PM
i would start lookin at the liscense plates...

i dont know about you boys but up here in idaho, we aint got anything exotic like that.

im willin to bet soon as you drop out idaho and slip into N Cal your gonna see rich spoiled s^^t kids drivin mommy and daddys SPARE car. its all about where you live and the career your parents have to help start the kid off.

up here where i am, my lifted 97 with the engine im gonna be puttin in it (lightning, built from scratch) makes me the rich btch...

Old 03-15-2007 | 01:42 AM
whats really funny is with all them rich guys driving cars that cost as much as the average house,,,in the middle of them is "richey",,,,,i can see him now at the club meets,,,,"yo,,,bro,,,,my tranny is slippin,,,,think yea can help me out with a few bucks or sumptin?"

Old 03-15-2007 | 02:10 AM
|
Originally Posted by Rob_00Lightning
She told me to give her 12" and make it hurt,
so I F@*&ed her 3 times and hit her over the head with a bat

Hey Doug can we please get this back on topic

Rich how'd you hack your 2 secs of fame into that vid anyway ??
Nice smokey I have the vid of that somewhere in my collection amof
Rob, the clips with my truck in it was from when i did the poker run in 06 with these guys.. i will be on another DVD called VOD Cars...

Old 03-15-2007 | 02:15 AM
|
Originally Posted by lightninquick
whats really funny is with all them rich guys driving cars that cost as much as the average house,,,in the middle of them is "richey",,,,,i can see him now at the club meets,,,,"yo,,,bro,,,,my tranny is slippin,,,,think yea can help me out with a few bucks or sumptin?"
haha actually the guys look like snobby bastards but they were all cool as can be.. they were lookin at me funny when i first met up with them but then soon realized the power and potential my truck has.. after keeping up with a Gallardo for a bit i soon had some new found respect from the "exotic" owners... they even welcomed me back to hang with them whenever i want and there shop is always open to me.. i say i made the right friends.. now if they would give me some cash it would make them best friends... hahahahaha

Old 03-15-2007 | 02:31 AM
lol. if i could, i'd rip the frame out from under my truck and redesign it towards CORR truck spec and push more than my current target hp... i think that would make their jaws drop to see a truck keep up with them... on dirt. lol

Quick Reply: Hostile on DVD!!!!!