Lightning

Was this Ebay Lightning a good buy ? or WHAT !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweet truck bro, looks like a beast. Have fun and keep the shinney side down.

Originally Posted by Rob_00Lightning
BTW
WTF is with the "Purple THING" parked next to Beef's L in that picture : o ()
why not just stand a 4x8 sheet of plywood up and try running down the track
to see how aero it is
That purple thing is a first gen ranger. I happen to have 1st gen ranger project going. I <3 Turbo Rangers.

Old 03-21-2007, 04:00 PM
Hey Terry !
Now the wheels look pretty good in your pictures , may have to leave them ! Especially since the Slicks match . I wasn't going to get rid of the wheels , just an extra set of stocks . I need 3 across the seat unless a Carseat will fit the racing seats ! But if the roll cage is welded vs. bolted in , then the seats will probably have to stay . ( wife pleasing move / carseat thing )

All I can say is MAN I CAN'T WAIT to get behind the wheel . They say 3rd times a charm , this being my 3rd L , we'll see . I know if I could build one up from a wish list , yours is pretty close to what I'd want and then some . Great Job ! Those other two projects are nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for popping in , I really like getting all the history , good or bad , on any new vehicle that I can .

If you want to get rid of the wheel lock , I'd be more than happy to paypal you some shipping $$$ too . It MIGHT come in handy .

Thanks again !

SC

Old 03-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 620Hphoss
Hey Terry !
Now the wheels look pretty good in your pictures , may have to leave them ! Especially since the Slicks match . I wasn't going to get rid of the wheels , just an extra set of stocks . I need 3 across the seat unless a Carseat will fit the racing seats ! But if the roll cage is welded vs. bolted in , then the seats will probably have to stay . ( wife pleasing move / carseat thing )

All I can say is MAN I CAN'T WAIT to get behind the wheel . They say 3rd times a charm , this being my 3rd L , we'll see . I know if I could build one up from a wish list , yours is pretty close to what I'd want and then some . Great Job ! Those other two projects are nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for popping in , I really like getting all the history , good or bad , on any new vehicle that I can .

If you want to get rid of the wheel lock , I'd be more than happy to paypal you some shipping $$$ too . It MIGHT come in handy .

Thanks again !

SC
just shoot me your address and i'll send it to ya, i was supposed to send it to him and just forgot

Old 03-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by intruder
Nice looking truck. Hope to see it running around East Tennesse!

Sure I'll see ya around , I work in Cleveland ( originally from Chatt , moved up here to Ocoee to be closer to work about 3 years ago ) but come to athens all the time - Legend's = more pistols and fishing junk !! We go thru athens on the way to Windrock in Oliver Springs . If you ride atv's I'm sure you know where I'm talking about . And of course Athens is the closest Ruby T's .

SC

Old 03-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Terry's a great guy BTW. Always willing to pass it forward.

Roach

Last edited by roach4047; 03-22-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:40 PM
Hey Beefcake !

Just got back this afternoon after about 700 miles in 88 degree temps , ran 70's all the way home with the air on . Sweet as he:: truck my man ! Pat yourself on the back for me , man what a freakin kick this truck has even running 70 mph down the freeway just on motor woooooohoooooooooo!!!

Never ran hotter than 178 in the middle of the day in stop and go traffic , its like cambells soup mmmmm mmmmummm gooood.

I'm amazed at how good the truck hooks up too . My buddy drove it ( he's got a pretty heavy modded 04 ) and he also was surprised at the hookup , his will just spin all the way thru first and most of second on the same road .

Even with some DR's it still had problems hooking .

Once again , you made a great truck even better !

SC

Old 03-27-2007, 01:30 AM
Congrat's Man,you bought one Super Sweet Lightning.I remember looking at it when Beefcake was selling it,and thinking i'd love to have it!Your definitely going to enjoy it,now go out and have Fun!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by Black02SVTL
Sweet truck bro, looks like a beast. Have fun and keep the shinney side down.
You mean shiny side up!

Quick Reply: Was this Ebay Lightning a good buy ? or WHAT !!