Lightning

Who has the worlds fastest daily driven gen2??

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007 | 06:41 PM
seriously

who give a **** about who has the fastest daily driver.

You bunch of babies will never agree on anything anyway. There's always a yeah but..........

We all have cool trucks, and we drive them.

Yay.

Old 03-30-2007 | 08:17 PM
u tha cry baby

Originally Posted by tallimeca
who give a **** about who has the fastest daily driver.

You bunch of babies will never agree on anything anyway. There's always a yeah but..........

We all have cool trucks, and we drive them.

Yay.
there is no ya but here pal I have done all the hollering and calling out to the ones that say at 5000 lbs they can run 10.30 on street tires ,9.72 @ 4400 + lbs (I guess so with 3000 gallons of vht layed down and A da of -3500ft + 30 degree weather=a 9,72 run.out west we cant even come to a small fraction of those conditions but,we are right on your arsses with the upmost terrible conditions/air/ weather/.I want to see who really has it under conditions that are not so perfect.I want a built motor that has the most hp and performance.If jdm comes out here and just smokes everyone then i will be calling his shop and asking for a built motor the next business day.thats how it works.but the calling out to the east coast bad boys=ahhh nevermind

Old 03-30-2007 | 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by VINNIE
Was the sellers name Rob by any chance.
No man this one ran.

only kidding Rob

Old 03-31-2007 | 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by todd abbott
No man this one ran.

only kidding Rob

aint rob paying for the new motor?

Old 03-31-2007 | 03:05 AM
Originally Posted by superlightningc
t..I have done all the hollering and calling out to the ones that say at 5000 lbs they can run 10.30 on street tires ,9.72 @ 4400 + lbs (I guess so with 3000 gallons of vht layed down and A da of -3500ft + 30 degree weather=a 9,72 run.out west we cant even come to a small fraction of those conditions but,we are right on your arsses with the upmost terrible conditions/air/ weather/.I want to see who really has it under conditions that are not so perfect.I want a built motor that has the most hp and performance.If jdm comes out here and just smokes everyone then i will be calling his shop and asking for a built motor the next business day.thats how it works.but the calling out to the east coast bad boys=ahhh nevermind
If ya'll are so dead set to have the quickest trucks and can't do it over there, then why don't yall just come over here and try it (you may just set some records who knows). In the meantime quit making excuses and dumping on people's trucks just because of their locations.

Last edited by noah; 03-31-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 03-31-2007 | 07:49 AM
This post is like that got dam bunny

To say a DD is not a DD because someone has multi cars is outright insane,
I've never had less that 2 to 3 cars on the road at the same time my whole life. SO I guess in some peoples mind everything I've ever owned is what a garage queen ???

Like I've said over and over I have nothing to prove and really couldnt care less if my truck never saw the 1320 again. It's a street truck it's driving constantly on the street thats what gives ME pleasure and thats where it spends 99% of it's time having fun. If I get it to a track 3 times a year thats ok with me, if it ONLY runs 10.0's or 3's I'll be as happy as a pig in schitt, if it runs another 9 yes woo hoo that would be awesome, if it didnt it dont matter to me cause is already did, if some want to believe they cheated doing it ya ok whatever ...

Since we all agree to disagree why not argue about something worth arguing over, and I'd like to start with the guy that started this post
HEY V WHEN IS A LIGHTNING NOT A LIGHTNING NO MORE ???

Old 03-31-2007 | 10:24 AM
The East coast/West coast thing is tired already. The distance is too great for a real competition. It would be nice to have an all out shootout, but for now we must be content with the few trucks that travel around the country.
I wish the conditions in Cali were better. Atmospheric conditions will always be bad. Track prep, however, is something you can pay to have done better.
It would be interesting to see 3 or 4 top East coast trucks run out West. See how much down on power they are there. To me it would be more interesting to see some top West coast trucks head East and run on a good track in great conditions. See how much power they pick up, and watch them struggle to get it hooked up as this will indeed become a big problem on our traction limited setups.
Be very interesting to see.
Jim

Old 03-31-2007 | 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Ct.TOPGUN
The East coast/West coast thing is tired already. The distance is too great for a real competition. It would be nice to have an all out shootout, but for now we must be content with the few trucks that travel around the country.
I wish the conditions in Cali were better. Atmospheric conditions will always be bad. Track prep, however, is something you can pay to have done better.
It would be interesting to see 3 or 4 top East coast trucks run out West. See how much down on power they are there. To me it would be more interesting to see some top West coast trucks head East and run on a good track in great conditions. See how much power they pick up, and watch them struggle to get it hooked up as this will indeed become a big problem on our traction limited setups.
Be very interesting to see.
Jim
Werd. Why should we come out there to slow down? How bout the west coast cry babies come east for the chance to lay down some numbers and drop some records if they are so bad?

Old 03-31-2007 | 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by whip
Werd. Why should we come out there to slow down? How bout the west coast cry babies come east for the chance to lay down some numbers and drop some records if they are so bad?
we could always meet in the middle,,,,,L-fest

im not sure us cali guys are crying,,,,sounds more like we are begging

Old 03-31-2007 | 03:23 PM
i have the fastest lightning, i bet i will pick up a lady faster in my lightning than any of yours

Quick Reply: Who has the worlds fastest daily driven gen2??