Lightning

Help? Need toCall A Big Wig at SVT

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2000 | 10:48 AM
|
Angry Help? Need toCall A Big Wig at SVT

Guys/Gals, I am furious with my dealerships service and lies. They have completely screwed up my truck and continue to keep doing it. I need to copy a letter to SVT. I want it to get to someone with clout. Any help on who? plese supply an email address.
Thanks for any help!

------------------
99 Red Lightning
PSP Chip
Pro-M Meter
Lowered

Old 12-06-2000 | 06:37 PM
Just a sugestion,
Ask them for the # of the Zone Rep.
Then call and ask for a different dealer to work with.
Jim

Old 12-06-2000 | 06:40 PM
Exclamation

Definately get a zone rep. What did the trained baboons do?

------------------
Red '00 Lightning,
Power Surge Performance enhanced,
Sound effects provided by Flowmaster,
375 RWHP,
445 RWTQ,
13.227@103.55
Track Videos

Old 12-06-2000 | 08:17 PM
From: On the side of the Road attempting to explain 135 miles per hour
Fordplay,

anything like this? https://www.f150online.com/f150board...ML/006392.html

I concur with the aforementioned recommedations.....Zone Rep all the way.

Robert

Old 12-07-2000 | 01:38 AM
FordPlay, I had all kinds of problems with my 99 Cobra, and was also getting the runaround and abuse. I finally got fed up and looked in the owners manual for the 'chain of command' for making complaints. I called the regional office and got a regional rep. To make a long 8 month story short, they ended up buying back my Cobra and giving me a $5K voucher to use on the Ford vehicle of my choice. I was getting nowhere until I called their 1-800 number in the owners manual. Good luck.

LocoSVT
00 Red Lightning

Old 12-07-2000 | 09:59 AM
|
Angry

Well guys, it goes like this; Filling the L up at the Amoco around the corner and the lawn mower man decides it's o.k. to run over steel fencing with the blades going. Kaaboom!! Shrapmetal all over the parking lot, bouncing off the gas station window and peppering the rear of my L. Scratches and dents on tail gate.
I won't go into all details but everytime I take my truck back to get their F-UPS fixed, it comes back with even more. It is so screwed up over there I didn't know what to say, so I sent a second letter to the owner, goes like this!
12/06/00

Gail Duncan
Jerome Duncan Inc.
8000 Ford Country Lane
Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Dear Mrs. Duncan;

Again I find myself writing to you to express my concerns regarding the quality of service that your body shop is providing to your customers. I spoke with Crystal Ramsier, your customer service/operations manager regarding my previous letter sent to you. Crystal had informed me that she would, “personally make sure my vehicle was fixed right.” She had spoke to the body shop manager regarding my complaints and assured me everything would be handled. I guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

When I brought my vehicle back to your dealership, my advisor Bill Nova was not in. Your Body Shop Manager, whom was fully informed of my previous situation, actually wrote down my complaints on a piece of paper so he could “make sure” everything was completed carefully and professionally. Would you believe that I only had “two” issues, the over-spray left on my drivers’ window and the sand in the tailgate, which is stated in my previous letter.
I was notified on Friday, December 1st that my vehicle was ready to be picked up. I went to your dealership on Saturday, looked over the vehicle and noticed that no one touched the over-spray on the window or mirror. I waited patiently while Bill searched out a razor and some window cleaner to complete the task! Now, unfortunately for me, I have scratches all over the drivers’ door mirror. I’ve called other body shops and “no one” uses a razor on mirrors.

Obviously Crystal and Roger weren’t really concerned of my situation. If they were, why wasn’t my vehicle done? What is Jerome Duncan’s follow-up procedure? A simple call to the body shop didn’t fix my problem, only created more. I don’t blame Bill for the mirror, I blame Roger for his lack of management and Crystal for her incompetence with “following up.” I hope you feel right when their paychecks are signed. I just left a company where I managed four development projects on my own. If I handled repair issues with homeowners in this kind of manner, somebody would threaten a lawsuit! Is that where this has to go?

Collectively your body shop manager, operations manager, advisors and laborers managed to blow any type of trust or quality within your organization. I appreciate the prompt response to my first letter, although it seems the whole conversation was a waste of time.

I am now waiting a call to bring my vehicle back for the sixth (6th) time to have the newest mess-ups fixed. They include but are not limited to; scratched drivers door mirror from the scraping of the razor blade, the plastic rail along the passenger side bed that is broke due to whom-ever installed it didn’t align it right, broke off a clip that holds it down and left it. This will be the third replacement of this part, I paid for the first one, you are covering the other two! Finally, there is a crease in my new fiberglass bed cover along the passenger side that I am requesting be fixed. Bill Nova is informed of this. I was going to leave it alone, but not after this. I want my truck fixed! If this is too hard to handle, please put the scratches back in the tailgate, give me my check back and I’ll go somewhere else.

I find myself struggling with the frustration and aggravation. I accepted the first apology, the second, third… Well now I’ll say it; “I’m sorry,” I’m sorry I ever brought my truck to Jerome Duncan Ford”
I have personal time, work time, expenses, increased mileage and a whole lot of aggravation as a result of your dealerships negligence. It all sums up as something way too familiar! It sounds kind of like this:

One Full Day of Lost Time: $200.00
20-30 calls on Cell-Phone: $ 20.00
50 additional miles on vehicle: $ 15.00
Aggravation and Frustration: PRICELESS

FOR ALL OTHER REPAIRS: USE ANOTHER DEALER!

I will be notifying SVT regarding and they will receive a copy of this letter. I am very disappointed with your dealership and the way my problems were handled. I am withdrawing my name from your list for a 2001 Lightning and will buy from another SVT dealer!

Sincerely,

Mike Hellebuyck

------------------
99 Red Lightning
PSP Chip
Pro-M Meter
Lowered

Quick Reply: Help? Need toCall A Big Wig at SVT