Lightning

Nloc *&^%$#@

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pitstain
oye vei, you can't fight city hall, just drop it already, if you want to plan sabotaging the NLOC you may want to do it in private.
Everyone thinks this way. I plan no sabotage I wouldn't pee on his teeth if his gums were on fire. I was lied about and knew the only place to show the truth to those who read in both places would be here. I said my piece. This isn't a manhunt. This was a case of lying on someone when they couldn't defend themself. Accusations were made I made a reply. Done and gone I have work to do.
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dork-N-Beans
And your just a post *****
Ok Maybe

Old 04-27-2007, 03:52 PM
All these message forums are what the members make of it. That is what makes them great.

NLOC is a great forum with great people.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by Rob_00Lightning
NLOC constantly bans people for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL, and I have never once heard of 1 single case where 1 single person was told or warned or even giving a reason for being banned. One day you try and sign on and wam your banned. As already said IT'S NO LOSS, move on and be happy you dont have to be treated like a child anymore ....
Plus F-150 has ALWAYS been the better Forum
Yeah BigD almost banned me as well. I made a post advertising a new Lightning product and they deleted it and sent me a private message saying i broke the rules. I think it was because LFP was carrying the same product and they are supporting vendors. I apologized but he didnt seem to care and was kind of rude. But hey i broke the rules so i guess i was to blame. I still sign onto the site with no problems. Guess he didnt feel like banning me.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:44 PM
LOL! ^^You got lucky. I was banned once upon a time for advertising a catch-can a friend was designing. I didn't get any warning or note to let me know I had been banned. I just had to shoot BigD a email asking why I couldn't loggin and if the site was having problems. I got a reply with the message I had typed informing me I had been banned. I've since got my access back, but never frequent there anymore. I will agree though BigD considers himself to be a Mod-God. What little power he has, has definantly gone to his head.

Good luck with clearing whatever is left of your name if in-fact he did spread lies about you.

Old 04-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by 01_White_Light

Good luck with clearing whatever is left of your name if in-fact he did spread lies about you.
Well there is no doubt he spread lies I quoted him exactly with no alteration.
http://nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=154172

This thread seems to be going way off track. I never said it was a bad forum I said he lied none of what he says is true, and he knows it. I think enough people around know me enough to know the truth when it has been aired. I 'm not one to blow a bunch of smoke. Politics aren't my game.
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dirtyd0g
. . . This thread seems to be going way off track. . .
Whatever the "track" of this thread is, it needs to be gotten off of. As a matter of fact, the track never should have been laid.

. . . I said he lied none of what he says is true, and he knows it. . .
Yeah, great. So you're are an honorable man and BigD is vermin.

Happy? Now you can stop using this board to do exactly what you accuse Big D of -- airing your grievances in a forum where the other guy can't defend himself.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
Whatever the "track" of this thread is, it needs to be gotten off of. As a matter of fact, the track never should have been laid.
Yeah, great. So you're are an honorable man and BigD is vermin.
Happy? Now you can stop using this board to do exactly what you accuse Big D of -- airing your grievances in a forum where the other guy can't defend himself.
I see no reason why he couldn't come here and defend himself. He knows he lied plain and simple. You know it, I know it, He knows it. everyone knows it. That was the entire point and the point was said. If you want the thread to end then stop posting. You have no real contribution anyway except to stir up drama. I never said he was Vermin I said he is a LIAR. That is true. He lied to and about me. Plain and simple I have seen that first hand. No he said she said crap. Plain and simple done, over and explained from both sides. If he had lied about me while I could post there I would have called him on it there. I'm sure he's seen it by now anyway. What can he argue he knows for a fact he lied. If he doesn't know he has a mental disorder and needs professional help. Find anyone who claims I lied to them and maybe you'll be standing on at least 1 leg. I've run more people off with rediculous request because of just being honest with them than I can remember. It isn't my policy to tell people what they want to hear.
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
. . . You know it . . . everyone knows it. . .
Deep breaths, kemosabe, deep breaths . . .

With your rabid, run-on, grammar-challenged posts, I don't even know what you're talking about. And I don't care.

. . . You have no real contribution anyway except to stir up drama. . . .
And your "contribution" has been . . . lessee . . . err . . . No, wait, I got it . . . to stir up drama.

But I suppose that it's different when the drama serves your purposes.

Old 04-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Like Tim said, if you can't trust yourself you can't trust others...

Old 04-27-2007, 09:12 PM
If the two of you would read I answered both of your comments in post #13 and post #4. I'd take the time to do the quotes if it were worth it.
It's done it's said. You want it to end, but you continue to feed it.
I said my piece I'm content with that. What exactly is the point of the rest of it? To prove me to be wrong here? To question my grammar? Just to stir drama? I question the reasoning!. Is there something going on between you and he that we should know about? Or for that matter I'd really rather not know it would make me puke.
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 10:00 PM
I think I take offense at your last post Alan.....I have sat and had a beverage with Big D and Nan at LFest and they are two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet. I've never met Tim but maybe I will one day...

Can't say as I ever want to meet you.

All you have to do is be "Nice" and "follow the rules" to post on a message board....its simple. Some people get and some never will.

Dale

Old 04-27-2007, 10:46 PM
I generally follow and have posted on Ford F-150 On-Line, NLOC,and SVT - and have found that as previously mentioned: "people that are nice" and "follow the rules" don't have problems on all 3 sites.

And when someone comes on one site and "posts" bashing another site or people on it - that tells me a lot about the poster.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Robert Francis
I generally follow and have posted on Ford F-150 On-Line, NLOC,and SVT - and have found that as previously mentioned: "people that are nice" and "follow the rules" don't have problems on all 3 sites.

And when someone comes on one site and "posts" bashing another site or people on it - that tells me a lot about the poster.
Well said....I for one love all three forums and I think overall people are mostly friendly and helpful on them.

If ya gotta vent on these forums to release your frustration, try hitting the gym instead. I think it works better and then you don't end up constantly defending yourself.

Old 04-28-2007, 01:13 PM
I think a bunch of you misunderstood what was said. Alot of people have viewed this thread. I am sure alot of people wanted to know what happened to me over there. They were told lies about me and I just wanted to clarify that. Somehow the tornado effect spins it in every other direction from me being nice to people or causing a bunch of problems. Essentially I was banned for other people talking about me not for me talking about my products. As I said before I don't care about being banned I just wanted to clear up the lies. It's another day and I said what I needed to say. Grudges aren't worth the time or energy.
Alan

Quick Reply: Nloc *&^%$#@