Lightning

Nloc *&^%$#@

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nloc *&^%$#@

I think many of the people reading here noticed that I was banned from NLOC. It was pretty simple someone asked my contact information I gave it and I got banned. No warning no agreement no changed posts as was stated.
Here is BigD's response on this.
Originally Posted by BIGD
Alan was getting a lot of free advertising on the board. We reached an agreement to stop the bashing war with a Vendor and we allowed him (Alan) 1 last post. When we unlocked the board for the final response from our SV, Alan broke the agreement and changed his last post....in other words he broke his word!

Because of that and the fact that all of the threads about the regulators turned into bashing, "I know more than you do" threads, we removed all of the threads and have banned Alan since he did not stick to our agreement.

Anyone that does not like the way the board is run should probably move to another board.!
That is all LIES none of that happened. I guess their Vendor got intimidated and started crying about being out "teched"

And that is the truth. BigD really is a D. I guess his outlook is well if I ban them they can't defend themselves against the LIES!
Alan

Last edited by dirtyd0g; 04-27-2007 at 10:36 AM.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by dirtyd0g
I think many of the people reading here noticed that I was banned from NLOC. It was pretty simple someone asked my contact information I gave it and I got banned. No warning no agreement no changed posts as was stated.
Here is BigD's response on this.

That is all LIES none of that happened. I guess their Vendor got intimidated and started crying about being out "teched"

And that is the truth. BigD really is a D. I guess her outlook is well if I ban them they can't defend themselves against the LIES!
Alan
Alan

Big D is a stand up guy. Running a successful site. Dont expect to come here to bash him.

You have crossed the advertising line here a number of times as well.
You are NOT allowed to talk about what you sell or service.

Doug

Old 04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Silver_2000
Alan

Big D is a stand up guy. Running a successful site. Dont expect to come here to bash him.

Doug
I may have crossed that line then too and I am sorry. I wasn't aware that we are not allowed to talk about what we do, I was just told that we are not allowed to advertise pricing.

If I have done wrong then I am very sorry. I wish I could share my tech and try to help others that need help, but I will definitely refrain if that is the way it is.

Darrin

Old 04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by Silver_2000
Alan

Doug
I'm not here to bash him I'm here to tell the truth about the way it happened. He first lied to me in private then he took even worse lies public. Doesn't sound like much of a stand up guy to me. I'm not here to sell my products I support what I believe in.
Over the years I have discussed much tech about Factory Tech. That money does not go to me. In fact Factory Tech as well has made me promises and told me lies. After talking to Mike Troyer the other day I completely agree with him. 70% of the business people in this stuff are just out to lie and screw you. Finding honest people in this world are few and far between.
I guess I'm quickly learning who is out for them and who is out for the community in a whole. I try to help whenever possible and have often given away information I probably shouldn't have because it would have made me money to keep it. I try to avoid actively offering products to people on these boards. The rare occasion where I see someone buying something that I consider to be an inferior product is the only time I generally step in and say anything. For 2 years I wasn't selling anything but I was still here helping. I recently got my converter shop going and then it becomes an issue. When I was giving the tech away without the ability to do anything about it for people it was ok.
As I said what gets me isn't the fact that he banned me it's his board. Did he really need to go and make lies about me?
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 AM
Were in the USA, tell us how you really feel!

Old 04-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Nloc

a couple of my friends got banned over there. Well known people in the lightning world, basically for putting a vendor to the test and when they were told to stop to protect the vendor, and they didn't.......see you.

I have not renewed my membership with them since.

Too much politics and red tape for a message board.

I don't post much anymore, but I still visit. As much as i got sick of this board, at least they let the **** get knee deep before they put a stop to it. Sometimes that's what it takes to get the truth/facts.

Plenty of message boards out there........ummm, like this one for instance.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:07 PM
I was banned there too. Who cares????

Old 04-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Ohh the DRAMA!

Old 04-27-2007, 01:53 PM
I see MSX got nailed over at SVTP

Old 04-27-2007, 01:57 PM
NLOC constantly bans people for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL, and I have never once heard of 1 single case where 1 single person was told or warned or even giving a reason for being banned. One day you try and sign on and wam your banned. As already said IT'S NO LOSS, move on and be happy you dont have to be treated like a child anymore ....
Plus F-150 has ALWAYS been the better Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by Rob_00Lightning
NLOC constantly bans people for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL, and I have never once heard of 1 single case where 1 single person was told or warned or even giving a reason for being banned. One day you try and sign on and wam your banned. As already said IT'S NO LOSS, move on and be happy you dont have to be treated like a child anymore ....
Plus F-150 has ALWAYS been the better Forum
And your just a post *****

Old 04-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
. . . After talking to Mike Troyer the other day I completely agree with him. 70% of the business people in this stuff are just out to lie and screw you. Finding honest people in this world are few and far between . . .
My experience is that those who distrust others the most are themselves to be distrusted. They distrust others because they view the world through their own dishonest eyes.

Old 04-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
My experience is that those who distrust others the most are themselves to be distrusted. They distrust others because they view the world through their own dishonest eyes.
Well I generally follow the rules that I trust everyone until given reason not to. It's dishonest people who ruin things for everyone. As I said being banned doesn't bother me. This happened over a week ago. Oh well he can come up with his own tech or just have threads that never get answered by anyone who knows anything. I think the guy deserves a big fat lip for his lies. He could have been honest and said "it's my board and I didn't want him here" instead he spurts some crap about he gave me a chance and I ruined it, edited posts, got into some vendor war, made posts trying to sell stuff, blah blah blah. All the posts were made by others without me telling them to do so. I have always thought this was the better board as well. Thats why I have so many posts here and not nearly that there.
Alan

Old 04-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Well I generally follow the rules that I trust everyone until given reason not to. It's dishonest people who ruin things for everyone. As I said being banned doesn't bother me. This happened over a week ago. Oh well he can come up with his own tech or just have threads that never get answered by anyone who knows anything. I think the guy deserves a big fat lip for his lies. He could have been honest and said "it's my board and I didn't want him here" instead he spurts some crap about he gave me a chance and I ruined it, edited posts, got into some vendor war, made posts trying to sell stuff, blah blah blah. All the posts were made by others without me telling them to do so. I have always thought this was the better board as well. Thats why I have so many posts here and not nearly that there.
Alan
Find someone that runs a "unix"not sure how to spell it,system with RED HAT by Linux and you can fix Big D right up

Old 04-27-2007, 02:30 PM
oye vei, you can't fight city hall, just drop it already, if you want to plan sabotaging the NLOC you may want to do it in private.

Quick Reply: Nloc *&^%$#@