Lightning

Headlight brightener?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2000 | 04:41 PM
|
Question Headlight brightener?

Anyone have any experience w/this product or is this more crap for surfing fools like myself to help drive the economy?

http://www.autoindulgence.com/index2.html

Old 12-25-2000 | 04:58 PM
Thumbs down

What a cheap trick to get people to go to your site. I hope they pull your post.

------------------
BillyBob - 1999 Ford Lightning pick-m-up truck
Yosemite Sam "BackOff" mud flaps, NRA sticker, Bug Deflector (painted to match), Running lights, 5th wheel hitch, Turbo wing spoiler on roof, super winch, Grille Guard, Step Bars, Visor, Lund Razor back fairing, Vent visor rain deflectors, Headlite/taillite covers, Bushwacker Fender flares, Trailmaster Lift Kit, Hella driving lights, Lund shadow wiper cowl, billet grille, Easy Rider rifle rack, wip C/B attennas (dual), B.A.S.S. decal.

Yet to come, "Power Stack" exhaust like the big rigs!!

Old 12-25-2000 | 05:04 PM
|
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BillyBob:
[B]What a cheap trick to get people to go to your site. I hope they pull your post.

This is not my site nor do I have anything to do w/ this company. I do not even work in the automotive field! Nor do I even own stock in this company, I was asking this question sincerely.

Old 12-25-2000 | 05:16 PM
A friend of mine has them, and yeah, they do make things brighter, but they also burn out the bulbs quicker... its a trade off.

If you don't mind buying headlights more often, then it works fine...

Dan

Quick Reply: Headlight brightener?