Lightning

Wet Okole Seat Covers?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007 | 09:39 AM
I would beleive that wet suits fade primarily from the salt water and direct sunlight, no?

Old 05-02-2007 | 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by Mondo1
I would beleive that wet suits fade primarily from the salt water and direct sunlight, no?
thats what i was thinking, mainly from direct sunlight and water exposure. If you get a full window tinting job, including back window and windshield, your seat covers should not fade...

Cleaning Tip: take a rag and soak it, ring it out as much as possible, rub down your seatcovers. Dirt and stains will easily be removed by just a damp rag. I thought my seat covers where fading but they just where slightly dirty. I rubbed them down and boom they looked brand new. Also was a lot of dirt left on the rag. worked good

Old 05-03-2007 | 08:40 AM
My truck came with the covers when I bought it and I think they were a year old at the time. I loved the comfort it added to the seat (bad back), but they looked completely faded out already and the original owner took good care of them, and I also treated them immediately with no luck. The truck has extremely dark tint too.

I took them right off and put the drivers-side cover in my Kia Spectra daily driver. I'm sure people wonder what the SVT means on the seat cover.

Old 05-03-2007 | 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by JesseSVT
Hey ive had mine for about a year now and i def recommend getting a set. Call them up directly, thats what i did. mine took 3-4 weeks for shipping because they custom make them on order. I strongly recommend paying the extra $30-40 for piping, it makes a WORLD of difference. (also ive had my windows tinted since i got my truck and the seat covers have not faded one bit, windshield is tinted as well)

I get tons of compliments with my color choice:

black on the oustside w/ charcoal grey in the middle. And for the piping i did a charcoal grey as well. Looks sweet as hell. For the center console i had to custom cut the bottom piece to eliminate the cup holder part because it looks tacky/non factory. I also did my custom Lightning Logo in black to match the outside color of the seat covers.

basically black on grey w/grey piping and black lightning logos. I also bought the care kit and it costs me around $350 total shipped.

The number is (949) 548-1543 - the sales guy who took care of me was named Edgar, hes a cool guy and i believe still works there.
can wee get a pic of yours. I have a silver L and want ideas of what to order. Thanks

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Seat Covers?