Lightning

Putting the smack Down.

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Putting the smack Down.

So im on my hr lunch break. Take a ride to get a sub, Look down, OH truck need's gas ! Nothing new ! Pull in and what do i seee,A 355 spider, Also silver, Start yapping, oH nice car blah Blah blah, He walks over to my truck and says..What is a Lightning! So me... Being the wise *** i am i say " A 4700 pound pick up that could keep up with maby even spank you" So any way on the way out from a dig i get him by almost a hole truck, All he got was a ear full of Bassani, at the next light all he could do was throw me the thubs up. I dont think he will forget what a lightning is any more !

Last edited by DirtY_Dave; 05-10-2007 at 12:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:20 PM
There is a yellow 355 with some almost identical bruises on its owners ego running around subway on federal highway and lindell.

Old 05-10-2007, 03:00 PM
haha. Im right off lake idea and jog ever wana go to moroso let me know !

Old 05-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Had a similar chance with a brand new Modena awhile back. The owner had such an ego he didn't even want to acknowledge my truck. We ran a bit from a dig and ripped right next to each other. Neither pulled away from the other considering we both had 12 second vehicles. Man did the two sound good.

Old 05-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Thats awsome falcon those Modena's are damb sweet. But it is dowwn right awsome to run door to door with a car at that price ! ! ! Blows me away just thinking about it

Old 05-11-2007, 06:55 AM
NOBODY ON THE STREET WILL RACE ME ANYMORE
I have to spend my time beating up on Caravan's and Honda's
OR SOMETHING

Nice Kill stories and hey Falcon anytime you can keep up with a Ferrari that cost ungodly amounts of money is just PRICELESS....

My FAVORITE kill though was coming out of my block one day and having perfect timing. As I approach the turn this 69 SS Camaro goes buy that I see around once in a while. This thing is Da Schitt, Big Block, Gears, Stick, MINT condition and has that cammy exhaust we all love. I follow him down the hill and we both turn onto the main road. I end up side by side and we both get on it a little and I can see I'm going to blow this guy away NO PROB.
We have a little fun and then end up side by side at a red light, WOO HOO...
Light turns we both roll out and stomp it, there he was winding it up, power shifting, tires a squeling, and I'm just pulling and pulling and pulling AWAY....
To tell you the truth I felt bad for the guy, baw ha hah ah ah ah aa

Old 05-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Rob_00Lightning
NOBODY ON THE STREET WILL RACE ME ANYMORE
I have to spend my time beating up on Caravan's and Honda's
OR SOMETHING

Nice Kill stories and hey Falcon anytime you can keep up with a Ferrari that cost ungodly amounts of money is just PRICELESS....

My FAVORITE kill though was coming out of my block one day and having perfect timing. As I approach the turn this 69 SS Camaro goes buy that I see around once in a while. This thing is Da Schitt, Big Block, Gears, Stick, MINT condition and has that cammy exhaust we all love. I follow him down the hill and we both turn onto the main road. I end up side by side and we both get on it a little and I can see I'm going to blow this guy away NO PROB.
We have a little fun and then end up side by side at a red light, WOO HOO...
Light turns we both roll out and stomp it, there he was winding it up, power shifting, tires a squeling, and I'm just pulling and pulling and pulling AWAY....
To tell you the truth I felt bad for the guy, baw ha hah ah ah ah aa

Hey Rob was it yellow and black !!.?

Quick Reply: Putting the smack Down.