Lightning

Tire questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2001 | 02:05 PM
|
Post Tire questions

Hey guys I want to get rid of the f1's on my truck but I can't decide whats the best tire out there for street traction. It doesn't have to be good in the rain, and I want it to be able to corner aswell.

I was thinking about the new goddyear supercar tires that are on the new Zo6 vette, but don't know.

Also I wanted to know: who was it that had his back rims widened. I want ultimate traction on the street.

------------------
99.5 red lightning
COMPLETED MODS:
Cervini's ram air hood, billet grilles, clear coreners, clear tail's, A.R.E bed cover, SS street style mirror's, Super chip R9, airaid intake, trans go shift kit, lightning floor matts
Painted brakes, that was cheap.

PROJECTS IN PROGRESS:
Complete bassani exhaust
bell tech 3/4 drop kit
belltech shocks
wiper cowl
Sir Micheals roll pan Sir Micheals tail gate skin and handle relocator

COVER YOU EARS:
Kenwood 9015 cd, Kenwood kmd minidisc, Kicker 5x7 impulse, kicker 5.25 resolution, phoenix gold zx450, Phoenix gold zx500, Three JL audio 10w3's, Qform's, custom built box.

MAY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99, yes A tuesday!
# 917 of 4000
Best ET. 13.42 at 100.98
best stock 13.96 at ?

When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.
WORDS TO LIVE BY

Old 01-05-2001 | 02:31 PM
BABolt is the tire widening guy, and someone else on here got them done...they're running the 305 F1 Supercar tires I believe...

Pole Position SO2's have always looked the best to me, when my F1's are done, I think I'll be going to those.

Nathan has always sworn by them and he's an autocross god in his truck...Gotta ask Ruslow what he runs with, he does high speed autocross too... I'd imagine whatever they use for they're 140+ autocrossing will work wonders for us.

Daniel

Quick Reply: Tire questions