New wax ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
Are you being saracastic?
Who? Me?

I'm not going to accept a vague response on this. If you've got something to say, then say it.

You want me to go to NLOC and pull up a thread that was deleted a couple of years ago? No problem. I'll be right back.

Old 07-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
You want me to go to NLOC and pull up a thread that was deleted a couple of years ago? No problem. I'll be right back.
Yes. Put up or shut up.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by TrackBeast
What kind of **** box is that? Well, at least its shinny... but still a **** box.

It's ok. I like my 31 mpg . My next move is an F250 6 speed manual Turbo Diesel.....just gotta start somewhere

That's why I made it my own and I'm not gonna claim it to be a drag racing machine. It's my comfortable, gas friendly, **wallet friendly work machine

Last edited by DieselWeb; 07-23-2007 at 10:11 AM.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Yes. Put up or shut up.

No. What now?

If you think I'm going to argue with you, you're crazy. Of course I can't prove it. That's the benefit of it being removed. You can play innocent and act indignant if you want. You and I know what happened. That's all that matters. Rail on if you like.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:09 PM
No. What now?

If you think I'm going to argue with you, you're crazy. Of course I can't prove it. That's the benefit of it being removed. You can play innocent and act indignant if you want. You and I know what happened. That's all that matters. Rail on if you like.
I have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do you. I have never, ever asked for any thread anywhere, any time, on any board to be removed because someone bettered me in an argument.

You are either confusing me with someone else or lying. Due to your complete failure to provide even a single teeny tiny bit of information regarding this alleged deleted thread, my money is on the latter.

p.s. -- the "or what" is that you will be exposed to all as a liar.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:29 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do you. I have never, ever asked for any thread anywhere, any time, on any board to be removed because someone bettered me in an argument.

You are either confusing me with someone else or lying. Due to your complete failure to provide even a single teeny tiny bit of information regarding this alleged deleted thread, my money is on the latter.

p.s. -- the "or what" is that you will be exposed to all as a liar.
This is similar to how the other thread degraded. You calling names and me laughing at you. And I AM laughing. Continue with the theatrics. I'm quite sure they'll be entertaining to one degree or another.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Internet muscles FLEX!....

Old 07-24-2007, 11:22 AM
This is similar to how the other thread degraded. You calling names and me laughing at you. And I AM laughing. Continue with the theatrics. I'm quite sure they'll be entertaining to one degree or another.
The only "entertainment" I see is you flailing around with your pants around your ankles, using childish remarks to try to divert attention from the fact that you have been caught in a lie.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:41 AM
The only "entertainment" I see is you flailing around with your pants around your ankles, using childish remarks to try to divert attention from the fact that you have been caught in a lie.
There's always Smackdown on SVTP for this stuff. It's getting old guys!!!!!

Old 07-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by DieselWeb
It's ok. I like my 31 mpg My next move is an F250 6 speed manual Turbo Diesel.....just gotta start somewhere

That's why I made it my own and I'm not gonna claim it to be a drag racing machine. It's my comfortable, gas friendly, **wallet friendly work machine
I couldn't understand why a Scion owner was in a Lightning thread but since you're a future F-250 owner, its all good And this is, after all, a wax thread.

Good luck on your future purchase.

TB

*I noticed that your pm was disabled.

Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 PM
How about you prove I'm lying. It only matters to us regardless. Neither one of us can prove it either way. It's a he said, she said situation. Some are going believe you and some me. Maybe all will believe you for all I know... or care, for that matter. It ultimately comes down to you and I, and no proof on either end.

That's all from me. Nobody wants to read this crap anyway. You can go ahead and call me a liar if you want. Just remember who does it for a living...

Quick Reply: New wax ?