Lightning

JDM Chip and 90mm Mass Air

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2001 | 09:00 AM
|
Talking JDM Chip and 90mm Mass Air

Wow, this chip combo is supreme and the service is top rate. I just sent my old chip (PSP)back to Sal for a reburn but since he has not answered 2 emails, 2 phone messages and 2 separate posts on his own board about whether he could tune it for the new 90mm Mass Air, I figured I would try JDM's chip.

The JDM chip completely rocks and is set up for the new 90mm mass air. This thing completely outpulls the old PSP chip, which I found to be one of the best chips. Of course I can't compare it to the new PSP chip until I get it back from Sal. I will post the comparison then. In the mean time, I can't wait to get it to the track with this JDM chip!! The truck pulls much harder now and does not hesitate like it used to as it goes thru the gears.

Jim spent half a day custom tuning the chip to my truck, so now I even get great gas mileage. One of the most impressive things is that JDM is completely customer oriented. Whenever I call someone is there and more than willing to help or answer questions. It is so nice to finally have someone who knows the products, has direct links to Ford, and who actually cares about the customers.

I say JDM has links to Ford because his shop is stuffed full of Lightning engines, super charger prototypes that Ford sent to JDM for them to test and other equipement. If Jim tells you something about a Lightning part, you can take it to the bank!!

Just my 2 cents, but JDM is the way to go. Now I understand why they have have earned the great reputation that they have. Out of the 3 boards that I follow, I have never seen or heard of any problems with their chips (pinging, not shifting properly) or other equipment. I am now a JDM believer!!

[This message has been edited by JagcLightning (edited 02-20-2001).]

Old 02-20-2001 | 05:38 PM
Thumbs up

I agree everytime i call JDM Jim or Spiro is always there for my questions and always return my e-mails within 1 day! I to am very impressed with there new 90mm and chip combo has to be one of the best bang for the buck mods out there right now!
-----------
HIGH ROLLER

Old 02-20-2001 | 05:48 PM
Question

How do you get into contact with them ?
Phone #, website ?

Old 02-20-2001 | 05:55 PM
Cool

phone# 732-863-7244 or 732-780-0770
ask for Spiro or Jim

Old 02-20-2001 | 08:35 PM
Thumbs up

I agree they have treated me right I can't wait to meet them next month and check out the shop. I'm sure they will have some more things that I want,(EXHAUST) I understand that they are testing some systems, I need some exhaust bad she's to quiet...Bill

------------------
Bill
'00 white lightning-#2030 of 4966-4/6/00 thursday
muth mirrors,door key pad mod,fog light mod,
clear corners, super white; headlights,corners,fogs,
trenz billet upper and lower grills, billet 3rd brake light cover,
Bedrug, harley davidson tonneau cover,
JDM flip chip, JDM lower pulley, 90mm mass air, JDM tranny mod,
JDM 5"aluminum driveshaft,
J.L. stage 2 ram air kit
BellTech 3/4 lowering kit
more to come....
my zing album-http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293038163
'00 harley davidson FLSTC tons of custom parts..
'99.5 nissan pathfinder le-STILLEN EQUIPPED
'88 toyota show truck(TONKA)
'91 toyota mr2 turbo (to many mods to list)
'00 yamaha banshee(toomy race kit/chrome pipes)

Quick Reply: JDM Chip and 90mm Mass Air