Lightning

00 lightning wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007 | 06:27 PM
|
00 lightning wheels

I have a 2000 Lightning. My chrome whels are shot. I want a new set. I was wondering if Ford made a real set of chrome wheels. Also where could I get a set of Factory wheels. I want brand new sets. Just don't know of any places that sell them. Thanks for any help Jason

Old 08-18-2007 | 08:55 PM
Jay, how ya been bro? Long time no see. Check out diversifiedmarketing.com or buyfordmotorsport.com. Real cheap and factory parts. I`m glad to know that you still have the Lightning.

Old 08-18-2007 | 11:39 PM
Diversified has run out of all year Lightning wheels silver & chrome. Might get lucky on eBay, may have to go the chrome exchange route, I'm currently doing so for some 03/04s

Old 08-19-2007 | 06:09 PM
|
Originally Posted by jimkalfakis
Jay, how ya been bro? Long time no see. Check out diversifiedmarketing.com or buyfordmotorsport.com. Real cheap and factory parts. I`m glad to know that you still have the Lightning.
JIM I'm good man. How are you? How is the family? Hows the truck man. Def Long time since I talked to you. I still have my Lighning and it's still stock lol.
I don't think buyfordmotorsport.com sells are rims anymore. I have to call them and find out. But someone from SVTperformance site gave me this.

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/FORD...C0+TRUCK/2000/

Hey Jim Hope everything is ok. You have to come down to OBI 1 sunday morning. Shoot me a p.m. if your going to come down 1 sunday.

Quick Reply: 00 lightning wheels