Lightning

Santa Ana Wheels???

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2001 | 01:54 PM
|
Angry Santa Ana Wheels???

I've heard lots of good things about Santa Ana Wheels from this site, so I decided to order my chrome wheels from them. I called over a week ago to order them and was told that they had just gotten in a set of 99 wheels so I sent the info needed to order them. Called back on Friday and spoke to the guy who I ordered them from to ask when they would be shipped. He said he was going on vacation this week and to call and speak to another guy and he was supposed to know all about the order. Well come to find out, he has no idea about my order, said he has no info on it all and doesn't even know if he has any 99 wheels. Guess u can say I was a little mad that everyone seemed to have an "I don't care if I get ur business or not attitude." Seems like I'm the only one who has had problems with this place. I will definitely NOT be purchasing my wheels from them. And I would not recommend them to any one else. Thought these guys were cool and all but know I think the opposite. Anyone else have any problems like this? I know you guys are gonna give me hell about what I've said, but I also thought u may want to reconsider orering from these guys. I was really disappointed by their attitudes and how unproffessional they were. I was excited about getting my wheels and I know you all know about that!
Ok now I feel better :-)

[This message has been edited by KAI_SVT (edited 02-26-2001).]

Old 02-26-2001 | 04:51 PM
|
Old 02-26-2001 | 07:58 PM
|
again

Quick Reply: Santa Ana Wheels???