Lightning

Has Anyone Had Problems With Bassani Tips

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007 | 12:29 PM
|
Exclamation Has Anyone Had Problems With Bassani Tips

Has anyone had problems with the bassani, cat back tips.Looks like mine are bleeding thru they are polished stainless steel tips. I have used several different polish an cleaners on these they do look some what better but not as good as i would like. Mabey bassani is not as good as i thought.???

Old 09-17-2007 | 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by tlfwatch
Has anyone had problems with the bassani, cat back tips.Looks like mine are bleeding thru they are polished stainless steel tips. I have used several different polish an cleaners on these they do look some what better but not as good as i would like. Mabey bassani is not as good as i thought.???
i have bassani bx high flow mid pipes and bassani catback and no momplaints here. had them for over 10 months.

Old 09-17-2007 | 05:10 PM
Mine have held up reasonably well after 4 years. They have some pitting and marks from rocks kicked up by the front tire, but they seem to regain 85% of their luster if I polish them. Just soap and water doesn't quite cut it anymore.

Old 09-18-2007 | 08:54 AM
Technical Article Contributor

My Bassani is fine also. I would call Bassani and voice your concerns to them.

Old 09-18-2007 | 05:32 PM
others that I know have had complints like yours as well; and Bassani has repalced them no cost. Give em' a call.

Quick Reply: Has Anyone Had Problems With Bassani Tips