Lightning

MD fixed my truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007 | 09:04 AM
|
MD fixed my truck

I took my truck back up to MD on thursday to have them go over it again. The first time they thought it was a bad fuel pump so they hooked me up with a new set. The new pumps did not fix anything so i called them back. Greg at MD gave me three free hours of labor because they sold me the pumps and i did not need them. I took the bed off my truck and towed it up to them. It took a couple of hours to find the problem. They checked the pumps sep. and found that the pumps were working. Then they checked the volts and grounds and they were good. They also found that if you only hooked up one pump it would work great but as soon as they hooked the second pump up they stopped working. they ran a direct power supply to the the pumps and they worked great and were getting full volts/ground. The fuel pressure was 35psi at idle and would raise with increased throttle. My truck should be back together and getting dyno tuned by mid next week. GOD i am so happy to have the truck working again. I had them replace my 4lb lower with my new JLP 6lb lower. Can not wait to see the numbers and feel my whipple power for the first time.

Quick Reply: MD fixed my truck