Lightning

22k for a gen1

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
22k for a gen1

Found this an another board that I belong to.Let's here some input and thoughts.I think that some one may buy it at the price but still believe way to high.This is not mine and I am not posting this as a for sale add

This rare and factory new lightning is located in Mokena, IL

This is the most likely the nicest 1st Gen Lightning left and it's new in the wrapper (Never driven in rain, snow, and has always been stored in a climate controlled location).

This truck is being sold by my friend who is the original owner who is a Master Mechanic at Ford. The owner has spared absolutely no expense in keeping the truck in better than new condition.

Specs:

1994 Ford F150 XLT Lightning
-15,830 actual miles
-3 passenger center bucket option
-Double tubular body colored rear bumper

Add Ons:

-Powder Coated Transmission Pan, Spare Tire Holder, Rear Drums
-Ford bed cover (never used to haul)
-Snap on tonneau cover (mounts to removal mounting base that clamped using clips on the lip of the bed protected by rubber grommets

Condition: Perfect Exterior, Interior, and underbody !(no rust proofing!)

Owner had the original Lightning Sticker on the either side of the bed removed when new because it didn't fit his personal taste. He has a brand new set of sticker which will be included with the truck.

This is a true trucker that is still new in the wrapper.

Email me at newnode@mac.com if Serious Only.

Pics Taken on 9/22/07:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/560802703ErhPQU

Last edited by cranehand; 10-31-2007 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:03 PM
Pristine truck but I can't see paying 22K for it either. By the way that's about 20 min away from my house.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:10 PM
I just don't see what justifies a 22K price tag. It's definitely a really nice L, but just because it's never been in the rain and been in a controlled environment doesn't add value to me. I can understand people adding to a price to account for mods. When I was last looking for a mustang I had a guy that wanted $6K for a 1990 Mustang GT, even though it only booked at $4 at the time, because the car was in immaculate condition but was bone stock.

Quick Reply: 22k for a gen1