Lightning

looking at a 03 lightning.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007 | 12:14 PM
|
looking at a 03 lightning.

Looking at replacing my sold o4 lightning. After selling it last year, I have been the most remorsefull x-owner.

This 03 is dark grey with a hard cover 22" foose mags. The huge boosted sony blue ray dvd2 player and sound system. I am half deaf and stereos are not important to me, ( who cares ).

The important things are a forged bottom block, dual electric cooling fans, intercooler rad and holding tank, long tube headers, KB blower,I know it has upgraded injectors, pumps, will find out more on Monday. Monday is the last of the checks when I talk to the tuner that built the motor and tunes. It has 565 rear horse and the torque (?). I know the block can take much more as I was in the shop when this moter was installed. I almost bought this truck 1.5 years ago,when the motor was done, but I have to check out the last changes that have been done since. The current owner has been easy on it.

Dang Monday is so far away.

Old 11-20-2007 | 10:14 PM
|
Got it home tonight. A little dirty under the hood, will detail it on the weekend. It has some serious power. Probably injoy it over the next several weeks then put it away for the winter.

Quick Reply: looking at a 03 lightning.