Lightning

Thinking of buying

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007 | 05:10 PM
|
Thinking of buying

I found a 00 L with 49k miles on it for $15500. I went to drive it and it seemed solid, shifted good etc. The only mods are a 4 lb lower and a diablo tuner. Stock exhaust and intake. It will need tires in the next few months, both fog lights are cracked, and a little road rash on the front bumper. It has had the intercooler recall and cruise control recall both done. I called the local ford dealership and they said it had a passenger head gasket changed at 8k miles. The truck has made it's way from Canada to Texas at some point, so rust is a concern. Does this seem like a decent deal?

Last edited by LARS04; 11-27-2007 at 05:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2007 | 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by LARS04
I found a 00 L with 49k miles on it for $15500. I went to drive it and it seemed solid, shifted good etc. The only mods are a 4 lb lower and a diablo tuner. Stock exhaust and intake. It will need tires in the next few months, both fog lights are cracked, and a little road rash on the front bumper. It has had the intercooler recall and cruise caontrol recall both done. I called the local ford dealership and they said it had a passenger head gasket changed at 8k miles. The truck has made it's way from Canada to Texas at some point, so rust is a concern. Does this seem like a decent deal?

I would give them 15... the trucks guna be 8 years old and you have to spend 500 bucks on tires.. i would replace all 4 at one time..

Quick Reply: Thinking of buying