Lightning

Someone keyed my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2001 | 11:45 AM
|
Post Someone keyed my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very pistoff right now, I just went for a drive and I saw where someone keyed my drivers door big time. I think I know who did it too. She's got war on her hands right now. God I am so pistoff right now. It one thing to talk some chit to me, but its another to go key my truck. I need a big tuff girl in the chicago land area to take care of her for me, anybody.

------------------

She has allot of toys on her.
MY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
2001 ET: 12.???, we'll find out soon.
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.
MY ZING ALBUM: http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293132307

Old 03-06-2001 | 11:51 AM
Rtkilla,

It's a new milenium. Women who aren't women and are trying to play in guys world will have to face the consequnces just like a man. Find a nice board and make her pretty again...

If that happened to me and I knew who it was, I'd be in jail now or on the run...

Man, now you got me all p'ed off....

------------------
00' Lightning/ Black
99' Lightning/ Red
94' Lightning/ Red
96' Cobra Convert/ Red
98' Yamaha R1
R6 Race bikes

Old 03-06-2001 | 02:05 PM
Angry

D@mn, RTKilla! Tough luck. I hope you can repay that *****er...

------------------

2000 Black Lightning

Old 03-06-2001 | 02:52 PM
Suspended For Rules Violations
I thought it was wordly known that you don't mess with ones vehicle. Especially with our awesome looking L's. Sorry to hear about that RT, hope you can make her pay...for the paint that is. Only the dumb*****s that want their *** beat are the ones the mess with the vehicles.

Old 03-06-2001 | 02:59 PM
Happened to mine a couple of months ago in a store parking lot. Park way out away from others and still got keyed. Passenger rear fender one about 8" the other about 2". I was PISSED. Now it's a great excuse to get the graphics painted.

------------------
2000 Silver Lightning 13.82 (stock)
PSP 4-way
PSP Filter Kit
PSP Lower Pulley
Level 10 Shift kit
Snug-Lid
In the works:
Level 10 converter
4-Link

Old 03-06-2001 | 03:01 PM
Thumbs down

I feel for you. Been there done that. I always swore if I ever saw the person doing that to my car, it would really be bad cause I would use there head to put dents in their car.
Only thing I can say is to look at the bright side, (I know that sounds stupid, but) and that is the person who did it could only wish to be as fortunate as you driving a truck like that.

Old 03-06-2001 | 03:09 PM
Oh Man I saw the post, then the name, sorry RTK. I'm glad i didnt see it on the news, L owners caught pi$$ing on a decapitated torso holding a set of keys, with Red paint on them. The head was found inserted in the rectum of the body. RTK didnt do that, the head had been in the rectum for years.

I hope its fixable, its one of my worst night mares. I always park as far away with only one side exposed wherever i go. Maybe that something good thing thats supposed to come from bad will be the graphics or something.

Jelous, ignorant, immature people.

------------------
Silver '00 Lightning.
#3962/4966 6/16/00
K&N air
JL-XR's, VR's and 10WO, Crossfire amps.
Ligted Logos.
Clear corners, Altezza tails on order.

Old 03-06-2001 | 03:24 PM
Suspended For Violation of Vendor Rules
this leaves me mad, no *ucking respect at all. i will be in chicago land area friday night for a whole 10 days(spring break)

would you like my sister to do a favor and kick some butt

Old 03-06-2001 | 03:29 PM
Angry

holy sht i hope you catch that hoe and do the same to her car (or face) one thing that i can't stand is people with no *ucking respect for people's property god i hate people like that! GRRRRRR!!!!

I hope its not into the paint at least.

Old 03-06-2001 | 03:55 PM
I know what kind of feeling that is. My wife's car was keyed several months ago and it makes you feel like getting revenge or beating the hell out of the other person. But before you do, think about this....eventually you're gonna get your truck repainted and having it look as good as new. Right now this girl is probably happy with herself and any anger she had for you was probably satisfied when she keyed your truck. But if you escalate this war, she's gonna come back at your freshly painted truck again. It's a really tough thing to swallow, i know, i've been there. Just food for thought.

Old 03-06-2001 | 04:20 PM
|
You guys make me feel so much better to know I'm not the only one who wants do reck her life.

check it out: I got my one friend Jenny calling her up tonight to just shoot the chit with her. there still kinda friends with each other, but jenny hates her guts. She doesn't know that though. So jenny's going to ask her what she did this weekend and how it went, and I know she's going to tell jenny that she saw me with the new girlfriend and then jenny's going to start talking some mad chit about me being an a$$hole to jenny and how she hates me now and she wants to get back at me. Something like that anyway. So jenny's going to find away to get it out of her, women are like that, you know. So when she says it to jenny about the keying of the truck, jennys going to record it on tape and then she's totally busted. Its almost to perfect of a setup, we will see if it works tonight. I hope so cause then its on. I'm going over to her house with a copy of the tape and I'm going to play it right in front of her and say pay up BIT@H. Pray for me.

I just know it has to be her. I didn't go anywhere except the bowling alley this weekend with the lightning. and the truck has its own stall in the garage, so it didn't happen in there. Plus she had 50 spots to park her car in and she parked right next to my truck, and then she comes in the bowling alley, walks past me and the girl giving me the evil eye, and then five minutes later she walks out and walks around my truck when she could have just walked strait to her car.

As for the scratches on the truck, yep they went to the paint and allot of them, about 4 full circles about 1 foot round on the drivers door, and a big chip where it started. My door is totaly screwed. But I do also have the infamous door crack, so I can get both of them fixed at the same time when I'm in cancun. I also need to paint the ground effects due to the ride height, the front bumper is totally chipped, the hood is getting redone too from chips. I just glad that I got a awesome body guy that will do a perfect job on the truck. I'm having him put on this new clear coat he's got that is harder that hell to chip up. it will chip, but nothing compared to the factory finish. He said it takes like three times longer to buff this clear coat though. just more money I got to spend now. Damn.

Anyway I've rambled on and on, everybody's been trying to calm me down today after all the bulchit. Bad day today. What else could possible go wrong. don't answer that please.

Old 03-06-2001 | 04:55 PM
Angry

RTKILLA:
I hope you bag her, with the tape thing not a body bag or anything..Make her pay where it hurts, get proof that it was her, hope the tape works, confront her with it. If she doesn't want to take care of the damages punch her in the face(sorry, I meant to say, threaten her with the police.) Anyway, after she is forced to take care of the damages then punch her in the face. Sorry again I don't know why I keep going back to the violence thing it just pi$$es me off too. Plus I'm sure your insurance will pay for that. good luck Bill

------------------
Bill
'00 white lightning-#2030 of 4966-4/6/00 thursday
muth mirrors,door key pad mod,fog light mod,
clear corners, super white; headlights,corners,fogs,
trenz billet upper and lower grills, billet 3rd brake light cover,
Bedrug, harley davidson tonneau cover,
JDM flip chip, JDM lower pulley, 90mm mass air, JDM tranny mod,
JDM 5"aluminum driveshaft,
J.L. stage 2 ram air kit
BellTech 3/4 lowering kit
2001 tails on order
20" chrome lightning wheels on order
more to come....
my zing album-http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293038163
'00 harley davidson FLSTC tons of custom parts..
'99.5 nissan pathfinder le-STILLEN EQUIPPED
'88 toyota show truck(TONKA)
'91 toyota mr2 turbo (to many mods to list)
'00 yamaha banshee(toomy race kit/chrome pipes)

[This message has been edited by hdmlnium (edited 03-06-2001).]

Old 03-06-2001 | 05:01 PM
If she did it she should be pistol whipped I hope it was her and not some lowly RT driver or waitress at one of those world renowned 18 and over Chicago bars Sorry couldn't resist. Did you say if it went to the metal or not?
CA

Old 03-06-2001 | 05:22 PM
|
CA whats up with that babe, funny. nope this is a different one that for somereason was crazy all the sudden. after two weeks of seeing her, she started to give me the I love you thing over and over again. I would just look at her and say, "thats nice" and forget about it. well I couldn't take it anymore so I broke it off. So like two months later she gets my e-mail address and apoligizes about everything and starts to ask me about my life and what I'been doing. normal chit chat, you know. So I tell her about my weekends at the clubs and the girl goes nuts on me again in her e-mails. So I basically told her never to e-mail me again cause I won't look at, I'll just erase it. So this was about six months ago now. I haven't even tought about her at all you know. So I was out with my new girl and she just happend to show up too. wasn't good. To make things worse we left that bowling alley and went to a differnet one(because of the wait) and we get there and who do I see, another Ex. So by now the new girls looking at me thinking what have you dated half this town or what? This encounter was a good one though, we still talk sometimes. So even worse then that, we go to denny's after to eat and I'm sitting there with all her friends and this person comes from behind and puts her hands over my eyes and gives me the guess who chit. Yep you guessed it, another Ex

------------------

She has allot of toys on her.
MY BABIES STAT'S
Built 5/4/99
# 917 of 4000
2001 ET: 12.???, we'll find out soon.
When the green light drops, the bullsh*t stops.
MY ZING ALBUM: http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293132307

Old 03-06-2001 | 06:28 PM
I don't know what to tell you hunny, 'cept maybe use better judgement when it comes to girls. I just wouldn't jump to any serious concluions until you have something to base it on. Cause what happened is for sure grounds for *** whoopin'. I get attitude if I see another girl LOOK at the truck funny. I don't get this protective over boyfriends, of course if I could find a boyfriend just as reliable and worth half as much...but try to remember...could you have pissed anybody off...and remember babe, we all know you hehe Maybe some guy at the club...maybe his girl was checkin' you out, maybe you cut somebody off in traffic or smoked a kids HonDUH. I'm not defending the waif by any means, just sayin. Sorry about your baby.
CA

[This message has been edited by WhiteLightninSVTGirl (edited 03-06-2001).]

Quick Reply: Someone keyed my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!