Lightning

Electric Fan Relay Switch

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008 | 02:25 PM
|
Exclamation Electric Fan Relay Switch

Need a little help the blue relay switch on LFP electric fan [ford] i need to purchase this relay who would have this piece thanks for your help.

Old 01-02-2008 | 05:26 PM
Call LFP (Lighting Force Performance), they will help you out, They once sold me the block temperature sensor, when I broke the tip of the original one..

Old 01-02-2008 | 05:46 PM
You can get the relays at Napa. Just take it in with you and they can match it up. Do you know if you have the old or new style efan wiring harness? If you have the old one go ahead and save yourself the headache and buy the new style harness. Give Mark a call and he can help you figure out which style you have and all will be good.

Old 01-02-2008 | 06:22 PM
|
Thumbs up Relay Switch For Electric Fan

Originally Posted by 99BlkLitng
You can get the relays at Napa. Just take it in with you and they can match it up. Do you know if you have the old or new style efan wiring harness? If you have the old one go ahead and save yourself the headache and buy the new style harness. Give Mark a call and he can help you figure out which style you have and all will be good.
Thanks for your help my electric fan is two to three years old if this means anything the relay switch is ford blue in color.We unpluged to check it because fan did not come when temp came up and noticed a burnt terimnal.
Again many thanks for your help. TOM

Old 01-02-2008 | 06:53 PM
Most relays use a standard Bosch lug pattern. Any auto parts store should have them. They are so cheap that you should buy spares.

Old 01-03-2008 | 05:45 PM
|
Talking Thanks To Mark At Lfp

I would like to say thank you MARK at lightning force preformance.Mark is sending me a new updated fan relay with harness free of charge man you talk about service 110% thier service has always been the best .I have bought many items from them. TOM

Last edited by tlfwatch; 01-03-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-04-2008 | 12:37 PM
|
Talking Relay Switch Is On Way

What can i say mark is one of the best, i have never had ANY problems with his service always returns my calls and emails. I will continue to buy from him my lightning was 5year old dec-18 with 11.000 total miles not a daily driver just like a member of the family always waiting for new mods to come out so i can update

Trending Topics

Old 01-04-2008 | 01:37 PM
Told you, it’s good to have LFP in our neck of the woods, along with
PSI….. (And let’s not forget about Andre Terranova “HALO”)

Quick Reply: Electric Fan Relay Switch