Lightning

IT FINALLY ARIVED!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2001 | 04:00 PM
|
Cool IT FINALLY ARIVED!!!!!!

My truck came this Monday but I have not had a good chance to drive it because it has been soo rainy. Finally a nice day for a drive so I left work early to have some fun. It is more than I expected. I have not had it wide open through the first two gears but it gets to 40 really quick. I know it will smoke my 94 mustang GT and my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, easy. It is definetly more than I expected and I even test drove a black 2000 with about 1500 miles on it, but that was 4 months ago. I heard some people saying that their new 2001 would not roast the tires very well. I can tell you that my truck has no problem and it only has 100 miles on it. Sorry this is so long but I am soo excited. I can not keep from driving it or staring at it. Definetly my best investment soo far besided my wife. He He. Later, I have to go drive.

Old 04-13-2001 | 04:43 PM
Talking

You must have got a RED one !

Old 04-13-2001 | 05:25 PM
Smile

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cpasilver01L:
...I know it will smoke my 94 mustang GT and my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, easy... </font>
I recall a certain party crasher that would flame you into oblivion for that statement...

Old 04-13-2001 | 05:27 PM
From: Overland Park, Kansas (Kansas City) - Soon to be Ft. Worth, TX
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cpasilver01L:
My truck came this Monday but I have not had a good chance to drive it because it has been soo rainy. Finally a nice day for a drive so I left work early to have some fun. It is more than I expected. I have not had it wide open through the first two gears but it gets to 40 really quick. I know it will smoke my 94 mustang GT and my 98 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP, easy. It is definetly more than I expected and I even test drove a black 2000 with about 1500 miles on it, but that was 4 months ago. I heard some people saying that their new 2001 would not roast the tires very well. I can tell you that my truck has no problem and it only has 100 miles on it. Sorry this is so long but I am soo excited. I can not keep from driving it or staring at it. Definetly my best investment soo far besided my wife. He He. Later, I have to go drive. </font>
Welcome to the group. I notice you are in my neighborhood: I am in Overland Park. Did you get Silver?

------------------
2000 Silver Lightning
#2798 of 4966
Born on date: May 9, 2000
Email: ColinMBurns@hotmail.com

Mods: SnugLid, 20% tint

Old 04-13-2001 | 06:12 PM
Ya, but black is faster at night. Congratulations on your L. They are a lot of fun. Go straight pipes!!!

------------------
01L,Lowered, Black,Downey SST,Straight Pipes,Chipped,Wet Okole Covers........ Toy: 91 Heritage Softtail Classic/Lowered

Old 04-14-2001 | 02:32 AM
Hey! I live in Liberty and I also drive a 01 silver lightning. You may have seen it ( it is lowered, has flowmasters, and has billet grills). Email me at nminor@peoplepc.com . We should meet sometime.

Old 04-14-2001 | 04:23 AM
Cool

Welcome to our little family. If you think you can't stop driving your truck now, wait till the bug bites and you start spending money, to make it go faster. Thats when the fun really starts!

------------------
2001 Silver Bolt
Adopted 3/24/01
Red Line Water Wetter Wet Okole's Bedrug JL Ram Air

Quick Reply: IT FINALLY ARIVED!!!!!!