Lightning

Tax Mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008 | 06:01 PM
|
Tax Mods

So are there any lightning owners going to take advantage of the tax season this year to put some new mods on my plans are a 4 or 6lb pulley from LFP and FTVB from chickenears, TR6 plugs and a tune from JLP already have a CAI so what kinda numbers do you guys think I would be seeing I really not sure about a port maybe down the road but for now. Im thinking about the 4lb so... any input would help thanks.

Old 01-31-2008 | 08:36 PM
my input is this has been discussed more than any other topic ever in history of boards do a search and u will find posts do you really want to know about other peoples plans or were u just clearing your throat is there some question in particular you have on your mind what information do you want thanks ps the numbers for filter/pulley/tune have been posted 5,385 times

Old 01-31-2008 | 08:52 PM
Truck of the Month
I think it's because the answer changes each time someone new asks not

https://www.f150online.com/forums/search.php

Old 01-31-2008 | 09:22 PM
Tim, While I realize this subject has been hit on, in every forum, far more than need be, the same can be said for dam near every other subject on a vehicle that hasn't been made in four years, IMO it's still cool to see someone get stoked about some extra coin and what they can do to there ride, weather it be a CAI and a pulley or a motor upgrade, thats what the boards are for, no? I really don't think he gave a sh*t about your opinion on the search function, it was a simple question tossed out to the board, no different than most.

Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
my input is this has been discussed more than any other topic ever in history of boards do a search and u will find posts do you really want to know about other peoples plans or were u just clearing your throat is there some question in particular you have on your mind what information do you want thanks ps the numbers for filter/pulley/tune have been posted 5,385 times

Old 01-31-2008 | 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by todd abbott
. . . it was a simple question . . . no different than most.
If that is true, then western civilization is doomed.

Originally Posted by todd abbott
. . . I really don't think he gave a sh*t about your opinion on the search function, . . .
Agreed. And judging from the sloppiness of the post, the almost incoherent James Joyce-style stringing together of barely related ideas, and failure to perform a simple search to mine to rich treasure trove of information accumulated by the denizens of these boards over the last eight years, one could conclude that the poster apparently didn't give a sh*t about anything, including basic respect for the readers of this forum.

[Sorry, Ridiculous, that is less of a shot at you than a shot at Todd's defense of your post -- I preferred to attack the shortcomings of your post through ridicule. Feel free to viciously fire back -- free shot earned ]

Old 02-01-2008 | 10:51 AM
|
Its all good. As you can see I have only been a member for a year and in that time only managed 100 posts. I use the search on this forum more than I think most do. Being in the military I dont have all the time to post threads. It was no different than some of the posts around x-mas for goddies. Just figured maybe someone other than myself had some plans with tax money. No hard feelings thanks

Old 02-01-2008 | 11:21 PM
Well, if you really want to know, I'm using a part of my refund for custom Corbeau seats -- like the below but with microsuede inserts in the seating area:

But that's a pure rationale. The projects in progress now --
  • black carpet,
  • soundproofing,
  • harness bar,
  • WBC,
  • airbag controller,
  • diff cooler,
  • Accusump,
  • rear brake fans,
  • 2007 Ford Audiophile MP3 6-CD changer, Thunderform and amp,
  • black microsuede headliner, rear panel, and steering wheel rim, and
  • complete black interior color change
-- have already wiped out my refund (and more) in advance. So I really have nothing left to spend on the seats.

And to think that it all started with the new carpet. Well, since the carpet is out, I might as well . . .

What the hell. Pitstain and I already have an agreement to share an apartment stocked with dog food and generic cigarettes at retirement time.

BTW, thank you for your service to our country.

Last edited by Tim Skelton; 02-01-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-03-2008 | 06:02 PM
no refund for me,,,i have to pay

Quick Reply: Tax Mods