Lightning

electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008 | 08:37 PM
|
electrical problem

so in the past couple of weeks some weird stuff has been happenin,

1st -Sometimes the windshield wipers won't turn on, it'll be raining and i go to turn the wipers on and they wont turn on then all of a sudden 4-5 minutes later they just kick on and start working, its not like this all the time just like once or twice a week? (also when this happens i cant turn OD off)

2nd I have a pioneer headunit and in the past couple of weeks twice i have shut the truck off and went inside i come out later open the truck door and music is playing and the cd player is on put the truck is not,

the truck runs great and i have had no problems other then these 2 weird situations, so today i go outside to start my truck and it wont start wont kick over at all its like the battery is dead but, i didnt leave any light switches on and this time i actually had the headunit detached so it could not play any music?

headunit was installed by circuit city, i feel like ive had the cd player in for 5-6 months with no problems untill just recently, i just got a jump from my dad and the truck was running for 15 minutes i was standing outside the truck and the parking lights turned on but the switch on the inside of the truck is shut off, starting make sounds like someone had a vacuum on around the truck and inside of it and then it just shut off and wouldnt start.... im gonna have my battery tested and most likely replaced tmw, anyone have suggestions on what kind of battery to get? also no aftermarket alarm

i also posted this at svtperformance, thought the more opinions i get the better

Old 02-08-2008 | 01:56 PM
|
???

Old 02-08-2008 | 06:53 PM
You haven't got 666 in your license plate by any chance ?

Old 02-08-2008 | 11:43 PM
|
thanks for the help

Quick Reply: electrical problem