Lightning

Most unusual battle in 1 year! Winner TT

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2001 | 01:46 PM
Banned
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Silver-Y2K-SVT:
HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Please, please don't make me unleash additional fury on our "judgementally challenged" compatriots from the world of $42,000 wheezing 1.8 liter Beetle wannabees.

I just sent a TT-themed e-mail to Speedin' Bob that's going to make milk shoot out of his nose when he reads it. The deeper you anlayze, the sillier it gets.

This forum is for and about FORD SVT F150 LIGHTNINGS. The only time an Audi TT should be mentioned over here is is reference to HUMILIATION on the highway by one of the aforementioned trucks.

Now, Leisure Suit Larry, or whatever your "handle" is:

Take your smack-talking azz back to whence you came (German Jellybean World, or whatever you call it). I hear that Chet and the chaps just opened up a fresh BOX of white zinfandel - don't miss it!

And please, for the sake of whatever shred of manhood you have left, STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR INCREDIBLY SILLY CAR. You drive a car that is, above and beyond anything, "cute". And I mean this in a "VW Cabriolet" sense. It is the ideal car for a desperate, 45-year-old, wrinkly-tanned, recently-divorced receptionist to drive over to the Bally Health and Fitness center. Look, you wasted a huge chunk of cash on a "feminine" sports coupe that costs $10,000 more than the marvelous, screaming Honda S2000 (which will run rings around your silly TT). This isn't my/our problem, so don't take it out on me/us (or Sandy, for that matter).

Go back to your world of purebred, yippy lap dogs. Your ****tail bars full of rich hardwoods, supple leather, and oh-so-green ferns. Your neat, identical, brick mailbox sconces at "Hunter's Ridge" subdivision. Load young "Zachary" up in the TT, drive him to soccer practice (much safer than that brutal FOOTBALL, you know), and impress Skippy and the boys with your automotive savvy. Just leave us out of it. You're selling, I'm not buying.

Adios and good riddance to you and your kind.
</font>

And on that note we now have proof your a stupid hick redneck. Only a dumbass hick would even try to "race" a pickup truck. You inbreds love to race anything with a motor don't you. You guys think just because you have an SVT badge your the Sh**. Whatever badge you have its still a POS F150 pickup. Your just as bad as the Type R guys on my board.

Its not my fault your jealous and too poor to afford a car like that. I wish I could own a TT, sweet ride, trade my 'lude in a heartbeat. Such a refined luxury sporty coupe. Wake up and smell it, your just sad your pickup sucks and all it has going for it is a big V8 engine...well since your **** is soo small I guess you need something big to make yourself feel good. Typical inbred hick rednecks, you never learn will you...

[This message has been edited by 10sRun (edited 04-27-2001).]

Old 04-27-2001 | 02:06 PM
Cool

You can only insult someone if the attributes you are contributing to him are derogatory.

I, for one, have aspired all my life to attain Redneck Class I status. I had all the qualifications, and now, with my pickup truck, I can hold my shotgun up high.

Old 04-27-2001 | 02:08 PM
Is there something about the board that is magnetic to clowns like the previous poster?

------------------
Sandy (Spider) Scott
Skydive69@msn.com
Lake Mary, Florida
99 White Lightning #2091 (Sold) Now Audi TT Quattro Roadster
I Miss The L

Old 04-27-2001 | 02:13 PM
10sRun (credible enough over an eighth-mile):

First of all, thanks for re-posting my little epistle. I too agree that my point is important and relevant enough to further highlight in this manner (the bold really gets the point across).

As for casting the "redneck" aspersions my way, I suppose you're right. In fact, as you might expect, my entire graduate school class of chemical engineers were a bunch of "inbred rednecks". We had missing teeth and straw hats and hay sticking out of our mouths - JUST LIKE IN THE CARTOONS! Right around graduation time, some kind-hearted folks from the R&D division of the Fortune 50 company for which I work visited our little "hick" school and hired the biggest, stupidest rednecks thay could find. And guess what? I WAS THE BIGGEST REDNECK OF ALL! But wait, it gets better! Since this multinational, 30-billion-dollar industrial juggernaut appreciates, and in fact, TREASURES redneck traits (like a big old beer gut, incestual longings, and a love for Red Man chew) as essential to the oparations of the R&D division, they selected little old me (a big redneck, of course), to manage a bunch of other rednecks (many of them known as "Dr. Redneck" around here) and travel around the world spreading the "redneck gospel" to other ignorant, inbred folks at multi-billion-dollar manufacturing facilities. Who'd-a-thunk-it?

Now, as for you, enough dawdling. Get back to the fryer. There's a big line at the drive-through! You don't want the 18-year-old assistant manager to have a word with you, now do you? Just think, only three more paychecks and you'll be able to afford those cool, four-element pink windshield wipers from Pep Boys! Man, the guys (and girlies...) will really think you're cool then!

------------------
Silver Y2K Lightning
Bone Stock w/ Duraliner, Ford Hitch Cover

Best 60-foot: 2.063
Best 1/8: 8.876
Best 1/4: 13.789
Best MPH: 99.67

Silver (matching) Y2K ML320 Benz
Burl (ML430) Shift ****
G-Tech 16.4 @ 88

1992 Grand Prix SE
Commuter Mule, G-Tech 17.3 @ 81

Old 04-27-2001 | 02:14 PM
F150online
Founder
...the horse has fallen and cannot get up...

Old 04-28-2001 | 12:02 AM
95 Saleen S351:

Your welcome for the amusement I apparently conjured up for you.

This complete thing has gotten blown out of proportion. I loved the L, and was frustrated by the intercooler issue, and tired of waiting for the next failure. I purchased the TT thinking the grass would be greener on the other side - you know - wonderful German engineering. I my first couple days of ownership, I had two gauges that were intermittant, and an oil filler cap holder that was broken putting pieces of black plastic all about the oil fil area - hopefully not in my oil. I then start reading the Audi boards with stories of seemingly mandatory Diverter Valve replacements, horrible shocks, tires that wear early and blow out, gear shift levers that come off in your hands, instrument clusters that go out, ****pit lights that mysteriously come on and off, fuel filler caps that won't open, windscreens that come up from their holder full of grease, etc., etc. I found that incredibly frustrating, in that I had just given up a car that I dearly loved to get one that I assumed would be amazingly reliable. I guess my frustrations must have come out in some of my posts, and of course as you guys know I ocassionally returned here mentioning that the grass was in fact not greener. I was absolutely hammered by a couple - LarryTT, and Hottub, who didn't take the time to understand my perspective. Of course the rest is history. Anyway, sorry for the long rant, but I needed to put some perspective to this. I guess I am now considered a bad guy in the Audi world. BTW, I absolutely love the Audi - I hope mine proves to ultimately be reliable.

------------------
Sandy (Spider) Scott
Skydive69@msn.com
Lake Mary, Florida
I Miss The L

Old 04-28-2001 | 12:08 AM
Thumbs down

Eric_red

You are right, you didn't read.

He referred to his own car as a big fat pig.

Although, he will get little sympathy from People with vehicles that are over 4700 lbs...

Old 04-28-2001 | 12:37 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BlackLight:
Eric_red

You are right, you didn't read.

He referred to his own car as a big fat pig.

Although, he will get little sympathy from People with vehicles that are over 4700 lbs...
</font>
Thanks Blacklight I missed that, I thought this was forum WAR?

I never expected the enemy to shoot himself in his own foot, that's our job.

The trickery and deceit of war!

Old 04-28-2001 | 12:52 AM
HERE WE GO AGAIN...

Please, please don't make me unleash additional fury on our "judgementally challenged" compatriots from the world of $42,000 wheezing 1.8 liter Beetle wannabees.

I just sent a TT-themed e-mail to Speedin' Bob that's going to make milk shoot out of his nose when he reads it. The deeper you anlayze, the sillier it gets.

This forum is for and about FORD SVT F150 LIGHTNINGS. The only time an Audi TT should be mentioned over here is is reference to HUMILIATION on the highway by one of the aforementioned trucks.

Now, Leisure Suit Larry, or whatever your "handle" is:

Take your smack-talking azz back to whence you came (German Jellybean World, or whatever you call it). I hear that Chet and the chaps just opened up a fresh BOX of white zinfandel - don't miss it!

And please, for the sake of whatever shred of manhood you have left, STOP BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR INCREDIBLY SILLY CAR. You drive a car that is, above and beyond anything, "cute". And I mean this in a "VW Cabriolet" sense. It is the ideal car for a desperate, 45-year-old, wrinkly-tanned, recently-divorced receptionist to drive over to the Bally Health and Fitness center. Look, you wasted a huge chunk of cash on a "feminine" sports coupe that costs $10,000 more than the marvelous, screaming Honda S2000 (which will run rings around your silly TT). This isn't my/our problem, so don't take it out on me/us (or Sandy, for that matter).

Go back to your world of purebred, yippy lap dogs. Your ****tail bars full of rich hardwoods, supple leather, and oh-so-green ferns. Your neat, identical, brick mailbox sconces at "Hunter's Ridge" subdivision. Load young "Zachary" up in the TT, drive him to soccer practice (much safer than that brutal FOOTBALL, you know), and impress Skippy and the boys with your automotive savvy. Just leave us out of it. You're selling, I'm not buying.

Adios and good riddance to you and your kind.

Old 04-28-2001 | 12:57 AM
Silver-Y2K-SVT:

Thanks for reminding me of Leisure Suit Larry. I was trying to think of the name of that old computer game the other day, and it had apparently permantly slipped my senile mind.

You sure are hard on the girls!

------------------
Sandy (Spider) Scott
Skydive69@msn.com
Lake Mary, Florida
I Miss The L

Quick Reply: Most unusual battle in 1 year! Winner TT