Lightning

Dodge Boys Converting ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2001 | 06:50 PM
|
Wink Dodge Boys Converting ?

I just had a full blooded Dodge guy come over to check out the L. He owns a Dakota R/T. He said he's thinking about something new. He said "I'm not a Ford guy, but this just might be it". He checked her out for awhile. I had a job to get finished. I told him next time I see you, I'll take ya for a ride. (This ought to be fun )

------------------
Rick
'01 Red Lightning Ordered 11/30/00
Built On 2/20/01
Arrived at Dealer 3/19/01
Picked Up 4/5/01
Mods:
Downey SST
BedRug

Old 04-27-2001 | 07:04 PM
Rest In Peace
From: anchorage, alaska, usa, north america, earth, solar system, milky way
About last August, A good friendof mine invited me to a wedding reception. I felt awkward, being one of the youngest fellows there, and not knowing a single person. Well, his cousin shows up, and I have met him before. Only this time he bought a new truck and had to show it to me. It was a Dodge Ram, 1500 I think. 4X4, the works (for a dodge). He said he was thinking about getting a paxton supercharger to get them Lightnings. I just chuckled.

Anyhow, he asks how we got there and my friend points to my truck. And there she sat, Nice and clean. All the guys except for the groom came and had a look see. My friend's cousin was telling me how is truck would take mine only if he had that paxton. So, I told him I better set him straight. We jumped in and took off. I told him I wont get on it just to show him, only if something worthy lines up.

The Lightning god was shining down on him that night. At the third light, a BMW lines up. The light goes green and I take off, I look in both rear views to try to find the yuppy, but he was nowhere to be found. I shut down and wait at the next light. Right after I stop, I look to my right, and that BMW was right on my tail the whole time. I now realise it was an M3.

That was August. Now it is April, and I have to meet up with this fellow tonight. He will be driving in his 01 Lightning. And all it took was one ride.

------------------
99 Black Lightning! Kills! kills2! kills3 spring01 kills4 kills5
factory tonneau cover, 100k mile warrantee, Line-Xed

2.145 60' 8.789@82.71 (1/8) 13.603@101.05 1/4 track straight pipes, 'Major' rear lights, no chip
Another intercooler sign in...(Everyone please) Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Old 04-27-2001 | 07:43 PM
I used to own a '94 Dodge Ram with a V10 and all the performance goodies, until '00 when I purchased a Nissan Xterra which was a huge mistake had no power whatsoever! Then earlier this month I bought my first Ford Product ever a "01 Lightning and I have never been happier.

Quick Reply: Dodge Boys Converting ?