Lightning

I'm not getting any signal from the LC-1 with my SCT XCal2

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question I'm not getting any signal from the LC-1 with my SCT XCal2

I have an LC-1/XD-16 combo and I decided to go ahead and hook-up my 9-Pin Mini-Din Cable so I can datalog A/F though SCT's LiveLink software. I connected the correct wires of the cable to the correct analog wires of the LC-1 in accordance with these instructions...

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/r...2_tutorial.php

I also found a good ground on the chasis and ran all the appropriate ground to that location. I plug the cable into the XCal2 and try to datalog analog 2 and I can't get anything. Right now all I'm trying to do is figure out what my ground-offset is and I can't even get it to log voltage.

Also, when I connect to the LC-1 through LM Programmer, I set both the 0 and the 5 volt cells to 2.5v and check the use Air-Fuel box then hit program. I closed it out and then re-open it and the voltages are still set to 2.5 like I commanded but the Lambda box is now checked. I've tried several different times to check the use A/F box and program it and it won't save it that way. Every time I open LM Programmer, it's set itself back to Lambda. Why is it doing this and is there anything else I can check to try and get the my XCal2 to read the analog signal from the LC-1???

Quick Reply: I'm not getting any signal from the LC-1 with my SCT XCal2