Lightning

ATTN: 95cobra

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2001 | 02:06 PM
|
Post ATTN: 95cobra

Did you get your rims yet, I want to see some pics of them. Did terry sent out my rims. I got the tires today! What tires did you end up getting for your rims. I think the 40 series will look the best on there personally. 35 would look to ricey and way to bumpy of a ride. I can't wait to sell these g-forces. My fellow worker is buying my rims and tires which are almost gone, for $600 bucks, so I guess that a good deal for me. HEHEHEHE.

------------------
Powered By: POWER SURGE PERFORMANCE Products.

www.powersurgeperformance.net/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Old 05-31-2001 | 03:38 PM
Thumbs up

Hey RTKILLA, All the chrome 20's should be shipping out today. this is what terry told me last night. they were coming on his truck from the plater and he would mount tires and box the wheels to ship everything out today. I will be calling him about 6pm eastern to find out what is happening. I ended up going with the 295-40-20 Goodyear ultra plus tires. decent rated tire but could not pass up on that $209 price tag. they will be slightly taller than the stock 18's. hope to have a picture to post later for the chrome 20's. thanks 95rcobra.

Old 06-01-2001 | 11:33 AM
|
The tires are slightly taller then the stock ones. I look at mine next to each other yesterday and its going to look so awesome on the trucks. I seriously can't wait any longer. I was thinking about teling terry to next day air them, HAHAHAHAHA 200 bucks later.

The stock tires are about 27 inchs and the 40 series tires are about 29 inchs now, without being mounted, so they may pick up another 1/2 an inch. Either way there going to be the chit. I ended up getting the dunlops for mine. they where only $290 a piece. not to bad, for the traction and the cool look of them. How long did he say that they would take to get?

------------------