Lightning

NC Lightning Owners...?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2001 | 05:14 AM
|
Post NC Lightning Owners...?

I have seen 3 owners in W-S anyone on this board in the NC area.

------------------

2001 Lightning
(Recv. Date 05/18/2001)

Old 06-02-2001 | 08:31 AM
I live in K'ville.

Red 01 L
Snuglid on the way
Coddington Wheels on the way

Old 06-02-2001 | 03:09 PM
|
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gecko:
I live in K'ville.

Red 01 L
Snuglid on the way
Coddington Wheels on the way
</font>

Cool, you get the Red L at Ciener Woods Ford??
I live in W-S but some of my friends are in K'ville.
I think we have enough lightning owners in NC to have a meet somewhere lets see if anymore will reply.
Mike

------------------

2001 Lightning
(Recv. Date 05/18/2001)

Old 06-02-2001 | 03:55 PM
No. Got mine at Parkway Ford.I won't deal with Ciener Woods. It would be nice to set up a club for NC and schedule meets. I had a white 01L on order but the more I saw Red I liked it better. Did you get yours at Parkway?The one I ordered came in close to the date you purchased yours.

Old 06-02-2001 | 05:42 PM
|
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gecko:
No. Got mine at Parkway Ford.I won't deal with Ciener Woods. It would be nice to set up a club for NC and schedule meets. I had a white 01L on order but the more I saw Red I liked it better. Did you get yours at Parkway?The one I ordered came in close to the date you purchased yours.</font>
Yeah I did get mine at Parkway. They worked with me. I had the Silver 2000 that they had out there new in February. I bought it and they drilled holes in the bumper for a Tag. They said they would fix it before I signed the papers. So they tried to paint it 4 times and the Grill 2 times and it was still screwed up. The last time I picked it up it had grease on my seats too. So we went back and forth about the issue and a week later they decided to Trade me for the 2001 White L and all I would have to pay is the price difference between the Vehicles when they were new. That was about 1000.00 then I had to pay Tax and mileage on my 2000 which was 5000 miles. So roughly around 3000.00 and I was in a new truck which came with a Tonneau cover. I don't think this is the one you ordered because when you order the vehicle it says on the Window Sticker Sold To: Parkway Ford Inc.
2104 Peters Creek
Winston-Salem , NC 27127

When you Order it should say Sold To: John Doe

It had no miles on it just the transit. I have to say the dealer did me right on the trade. I went up there last week and they sold the Silver 2000 I traded in.

Edited: But if you did have them order that one that is cool cause otherwise I would have probably got another Silver 2001 Ordered and I really wanted the White one.

Mike

------------------

2001 Lightning
(Recv. Date 05/18/2001)

[This message has been edited by twiztid (edited 06-02-2001).]

Quick Reply: NC Lightning Owners...?